• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Support The Park Ride - September 26-28, 2014

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
SInce SETTC decided to move parks without letting Randy and Cris know. Let's support the Morris' and still go to Morris Mountain as planned.

WHY would another park undercut another park like this?! That's the most baffling part...
I've been chomping at the bit to ride at AOP.... now I'm kinda glad they haven't received any of my money. May never receive any now.

LandSpeeder said:
WHY would another park undercut another park like this?! That's the most baffling part...
I've been chomping at the bit to ride at AOP.... now I'm kinda glad they haven't received any of my money. May never receive any now.

But, Eric. AOP may not be in the know. If they were approached about a competition in September, why would they say no. I am NOT in the know, but, just from the posts, it sounds like a promoter issue, not a park issue.

It will come out what happened, this sport is too small, and the rumor mill is big. But, you already knew that :flipoff1:

I really don't like the big rides and all the waiting that comes with them. Love the small, not comp, weekends. Randy, be like Motel 6, keep the lights on for us.

JohnG said:
But, Eric. AOP may not be in the know. If they were approached about a competition in September, why would they say no. I am NOT in the know, but, just from the posts, it sounds like a promoter issue, not a park issue.

It will come out what happened, this sport is too small, and the rumor mill is big. But, you already knew that :flipoff1:

I'd like to hear an explanation then.
I've supported this event every year as a spectator... even delivered a fellow by the name of RickyB one year so he could take pictures and give it publicity. He wasn't planning on going that year...

It will cost a spectator 3 times the amount at AOP for what it cost at MM, sounds like it would definitely be a benefit to AOP to move the event there??

We called aop about holding our event there after getting enough complaints about the race being the same thing every year.

mikebrsa said:
We called aop about holding our event there after getting enough complaints about the race being the same thing every year.

I sure would like to know who complained.

I am happy to hear AOP did not reach out to you, that keeps them on the high road. Not so much about the promoter.

How about since it was already scheduled for MM you hold up your deal and move it the next year? Oh wait.....that's using logic. Can't have none of that! ::)

guess you didnt read the other thread......
Yes, our lack of communication with Randy fell short and we look like an ass for it and have admitted it already.

Brian

1st- I'm in.
2nd- How can the event mimicked from the OG TTC (which is held at the same place every year) use that excuse??? lmao.