• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 Jeep Tj, coilovers, Tons, 40's ***Sold***

Tacker

I think it's time for a change.... Looking to sell my 01' Jeep TJ. 4.0 auto with 81,500 miles. 3 link front, 4 link rear, 101" wheelbase, Dana 60 front with 5.38 gears and spartan locker, 14 bolt rear welded with 5.38 gears with disk brakes. 40" MTRK on 17" KMC Enduro beadlock wheels, 14" travel Sway a way emulsion coilovers on all 4 corners, Profender 3" bump stops on all 4 corners, Front Antirock swaybar, Kore offroad 1/4" skidplate, Kore offroad frame brackets for front and rear links. 2" 1/4" wall lower links with bushing at one end and Johnny Joints on the other. 1 1/2" 1/4" wall uppers with Johnny Joints on both ends, Hushpower muffler, Brown dog 1 1/2" motor mount lift, JB conversions super short SYE, JCR fron and rear bumpers, aluminum gas tank with skid, Custom cage, New Mastercraft Rubicon seats with 5 point harnesses all tied into the cage, front tube fenders, rear armor, Diehard Platinum battery, LED tail lights, JK front blinkers, LED marker lights in the front fenders, Pioneer stereo, cheap Uniden CB, and a spare rear drivshaft. This Jeep was complete frame off 2 years ago. Frame was blasted and painted before it was reassembled. This Jeep has been used so it has a few scratch's and dents but nothing significant. Winch is not included. $15,900. No lowball offers, I don't need to sell. If you have any questions feel free to ask :thumb:.

IMG_20140629_150545771_zpsygadkokn.jpg

IMG_20140629_150605109_zpsyues583s.jpg

Re: 2001 Jeep Tj, coilovers, Tons, 40's

I'd love to have this jeep, but I'm in Orlando, FL and that's a awful long way to go to buy a jeep.

wellshilloffroad said:
Lawson really wants this, make him a deal!

I told him cash is king! My price is more than fair!

Distance is the issue for me...I would pay asking price with the winch but it is too far and I don't the have time to go get it. I don't buy anything with looking at it first...learned that lesson the hard way. How about some flex shots with pictures under the vehicle? GLWS!

Yeah same here if it'd been anywhere around Birmingham Al it would probably been in my driveway by now,good looking jeep for sure just what I'm in the market for,but damn that's a haul to Michigan and back... Glws..

Thanks guys! I am thinking I will probably be keeping it. I don't really have to sell it. I was just looking at possibly building something else.

If my buggy sells I'll be giving you a call. I have family in Muskegon. Be a good reason to go visit.