• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

greenlion

Hawk Pride will be open the weekend of July 25-27. This is the only regular open weekend for July/August. Plan to do some night riding Saturday night! :driving:

This is the second year you've done this ride on my anniversary :****: so unless I can really do some sucking up I don't think I will be able to make it

jccarter1 said:
This is the second year you've done this ride on my anniversary :****: so unless I can really do some sucking up I don't think I will be able to make it

It's your anniversary too :flipoff1:

Yep sure is so if you know any tips on convincing my wife to agree to this please feel free to share haha

jccarter1 said:
Yep sure is so if you know any tips on convincing my wife to agree to this please feel free to share haha

It is too late now, you have to establish the male role much sooner in the relationship to have any hope now :****:

muddinmetal said:
It is too late now, you have to establish the male role much sooner in the relationship to have any hope now :****:

Yep, once you wife starts picking out your clothes to wear, you're done :flipoff1:

Not hard. Goes like this "Once you get finished makin' me a sammich, we need to talk about when we are leaving to go wheeling for our anniversary".

JohnG said:
Not hard. Goes like this "Once you get finished makin' me a sammich, we need to talk about when we are leaving to go wheeling for our anniversary".

Kinda like this

Damn Clint, Have your wife to make us all one of those sandwiches for the night ride! :woot:

DAM! if i go to this one, i will have a map, last time i was there riding at dark, i got seperated from everybody, and rode around in a circle for about a hour like i was on 285 in Atlanta! :afro:

zukimaster said:
DAM! if i go to this one, i will have a map, last time i was there riding at dark, i got seperated from everybody, and rode around in a circle for about a hour like i was on 285 in Atlanta! :afro:

lol, yeah it sux when you loose the group or trying to find someone out there.

Hope to make it to this one. Rzr is collecting too many cobwebs.

LandSpeeder said:
Thinking about this ride...
Definitely IN if my generator is ready in Shoals!

Still gots genset problems? Need to get that sorted for when I need to borrow electricity in Harlan.

LandSpeeder said:
Thinking about this ride...
Definitely IN if my generator is ready in Shoals!

holla at me this time if you come up to hpo. I still got that damn .45 GAP ammo :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Still gots genset problems? Need to get that sorted for when I need to borrow electricity in Harlan.

doubt I make harlan. I will have been on three straight weekends of wheelin and the preceding week I'll have been at Superlift the entire week... My money ain't long.
Gettin my generator serviced, since it burns like it uses wood. Hopefully it'll burn just a little bit now!

Joc said:
holla at me this time if you come up to hpo. I still got that damn .45 GAP ammo :****:

Somebody totally reminded me the other week about this!
SORRY for forgetting last time!
I just had a coworker reload 700+ rds for me recently... so I'm over 1k rds for G.A.P. but I can totally have more!

LandSpeeder said:
doubt I make harlan. I will have been on three straight weekends of wheelin and the preceding week I'll have been at Superlift the entire week... My money ain't long.
Gettin my generator serviced, since it burns like it uses wood. Hopefully it'll burn just a little bit now!

Somebody totally reminded me the other week about this!
SORRY for forgetting last time!
I just had a coworker reload 700+ rds for me recently... so I'm over 1k rds for G.A.P. but I can totally have more!

No problem. Not mad a you about it. Just tired of seeing it and nobody uses it. Tell you what, Ill sweeten the deal just to see someone use it. Ill give it to ya for free.

Joc said:
No problem. Not mad a you about it. Just tired of seeing it and nobody uses it. Tell you what, Ill sweeten the deal just to see someone use it. Ill give it to ya for free.

Thanks!
Wanna just shoot it?! If you know of a legal place locally there, I don't mind blowing through it!

LandSpeeder said:
Thanks!
Wanna just shoot it?! If you know of a legal place locally there, I don't mind blowing through it!

Not unless someone on here with some land near by wants to hold a gun fest at there place. Ill bring the AR and some tannerite

There is a a free gun range right past Coon Dog Cemetary on the Management Area. Take some targets, there is none there, but a good range. Heading south, Turn right off HWY 247 onto Coon Dog Cem RD, go (a couple miles) to stop sign, turn right, range is on left about 1/4 mile.