RUSH - Bounty Hill - Sept 13, 2014

hobbz

Rush Offroad
September 13th
$5,000 Bounty Hill

rushoffroad.com
facebook.com/rushoffroad

sept+slam.jpg

thinking of going up and checking the park out. Anyone here been? WHats the riding like?

I can't wait. The riding is some of the best on this side of the country. Where else will you find over 7000 acres of privately owned land at your disposal? I've been twice and haven't seen a 1/4 of the park.

ya the size of the park really caught my eye, just didn't know if it was more of an atv/sxs park or If their was plenty for crawlers too.

Re:

I live about 10 minutes from the park so we are there quite a bit. The park has a little bit of everything. There are quite a few crawler trails and as people ride and start to expose new stuff it will only get better. I've heard alot of people compare it to how harlan was when it was opened but can't speak for that myself. If anybody comes up and wants somebody to show then around hit me up and I'll be glad to show ya around

Re:

09zkrankin said:
I live about 10 minutes from the park so we are there quite a bit. The park has a little bit of everything. There are quite a few crawler trails and as people ride and start to expose new stuff it will only get better. I've heard alot of people compare it to how harlan was when it was opened but can't speak for that myself. If anybody comes up and wants somebody to show then around hit me up and I'll be glad to show ya around

thanks, if we make the trip I will get ahold of u and let u know

Re:

I had some buddies go and they said they mostly just seen big hill climbs for dune buggies or rock bouncers. With that much land I would have to think there's something good. Might have to get some guys together and come down for a guided tour. Also are they open during the week?

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I had some buddies go and they said they mostly just seen big hill climbs for dune buggies or rock bouncers. With that much land I would have to think there's something good. Might have to get some guys together and come down for a guided tour. Also are they open during the week?
I help with the trail development at the park and if you have a group interested in opening some ravines, let me know.

Re: Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
There are quite a few trails for crawlers but there could always be more. I have heard a few people talk about not seeing much, and I think that alot of that has to do with the fact that with 7000 acres, if you don't know where you are going that it is easy to miss alot of stuff.

mastiff said:
I help with the trail development at the park and if you have a group interested in opening some ravines, let me know.
Whenever you wanna work on cutting some stuff let me know mark, and I will try to get a few guys together to help out. I think there may be a couple.more places that we can cut over in the area of cupcake

09zkrankin said:
Whenever you wanna work on cutting some stuff let me know mark, and I will try to get a few guys together to help out. I think there may be a couple.more places that we can cut over in the area of cupcake
Appreciate the offer. I'll be in touch with your group and set up a date.

Re:

Any of you guys ride here during the week. Couple of us are talking about coming down labor day and day or so after I think.

From what Terry is saying there will not be any rail buggies allowed. We all had planned a big meet and ride there for this same weekend and now this has been scheduled. They will be plenty of follow the leader going on all weekend for the buggy guys though. Going to be a good time had by all. Just hate I gotta pay extra for something I'm not part of or going to even watch. Chad :dblthumb:

onepieceatatime said:
Any of you guys ride here during the week. Couple of us are talking about coming down labor day and day or so after I think.
I will be off work labor day so I may be able to get out and ride some.

gasman said:
From what Terry is saying there will not be any rail buggies allowed. We all had planned a big meet and ride there for this same weekend and now this has been scheduled. They will be plenty of follow the leader going on all weekend for the buggy guys though. Going to be a good time had by all. Just hate I gotta pay extra for something I'm not part of or going to even watch. Chad :dblthumb:

Yea I heard bouncer guys said no buggies was hoping it was not true been nice to see the buggies in action aginst the bouncers

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

09zkrankin said:
I will be off work labor day so I may be able to get out and ride some.
Cool. We're talking about coming down that monday -Wednsday but it's just talk at the moment. If we do I'll get with ya.