• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - King of the Hammers - February 1-6, 2015

TN12Valve

I know it is still a bit early to be posting this but, I am planning on going to KOH in 2015 and was wondering if anyone else from Hardline is planning on going...? I grew up about 40 minutes from The Hammers but I moved to Nashville before KOH was even invented so I am super excited to go! Post up if you have plans to spend some time on the lake bed in February! :dblthumb:

Re:

I would like to race it next year. Im in the early stage of building a car, but it should be no later than the end of the year. If not, I want to run 16.

Re: 2015 King of the Hammers

I plan to be there until Thursday morning, then have to head to Parker, AZ to qualify for the 425. Racing BITD Parker425 on Saturday in Class1 with the Unicorn.

InDaShop said:
I plan to be there until Thursday morning, then have to head to Parker, AZ to qualify for the 425. Racing BITD Parker425 on Saturday in Class1 with the Unicorn.
Nice! I have been to the 425 quite a few times... When I was growing up my parents had a river house at Echo Lodge. Damn I miss that place!

We haven't missed it since first going back in 2010. Its good times. I just hope the Backdoor shootout happens again!

Still a ways out for me to decide but if I've got another booyang by then I'm considering sending it out with someone and flying out. Work around that time of year is picking up so the whole road trip is outta the question.

I'd love to but It seems there is too much going on that wk to wheel the trails now? I went in '11 with a rig and had a ball. I'm just not the type of person that can stand and watch others have the fun, especially if I'm traveling over 2k miles to get there.

Re:

Anybody got a jet they can fly around and pick people up and fly us straight to the desert? I think that would be the ticket :)

I'm planning to go again this year. The drive really didn't seem that bad to me, you just gotta stay on the road as much as possible. On Friday night we ran to west Little Rock, then 1200 miles on Saturday to Flagstaff Arizona. Woke up Sunday morning, loaded up with supplies and hopped back on the interstate. 380 miles later we were there.

Definitely good times and a total different kind of wheeling than around here.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 124
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 123

i've thought about going but dont know about the whole getting a rig there and a place to stay. if someone has a camper i have a gooseneck kind of deal. i would love to go to the hammers though. its been a bucketlist dream of mine since i heard about it in like 2009 or 2010.

Hell yes thinking about making trip number 5 in 2015.It's a long drive but I just look at it as an adventure..There is so much going on out there now it is a little harder to get on some of the trails.That is my worn out yellow buggy in Nate's pics. I always have a blast every year!! :driving: for about 34 hours straight gota love it.

bigsam said:
Hell yes thinking about making trip number 5 in 2015.It's a long drive but I just look at it as an adventure..There is so much going on out there now it is a little harder to get on some of the trails.That is my worn out yellow buggy in Nate's pics. I always have a blast every year!! :driving: for about 34 hours straight gota love it.

Haha. Worn out yellow buggy.. Naw it's just more experienced than the rest. Looking forward to this next adventure. And for anybody who's never been or is debating on what to do, just remember that you'll never make memories if you're not there.

bigsam said:
Sam, I don't know you but I have heard some great stories from my good friend Daniel Hunter... Your buggy in Nate's pics is what made me ask him if he was from Nashville. thumb.gif

I'd love to find a ride out there if at all possible... I won't be bringing a rig or anything this year, just an open seat would be awesome. I'll even help pay for fuel if there's room!

I'm down for another trip, I have the red and black buggy in between nate and Sam. Nate you coming again? Sam can't wait, it's always a blast wheeling with you guys

We're going to try to make it out there. Debating on whether to bring both buggies. Gotta be a great time!