• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rustys off-road

R

rednecklights

they seem to have fair prices on wheels, does any one have any experience with them ?

I ordered a lift for a tj I had a couple years ago from Rusty's. Fast delivery and no problems. I would order from them again.

When I first moved to bham I was in Gadsden killing time. I happen to notice there are two four wheel drive shops rusty's and rainbow city off road( I think it was). Any ways stopped by both, I didn't realize that rusty's was 100% mail order, so there was no showroom. But they where cool and showed me around seemed like top notch operation.

I've met Rusty at some meet and greets and he's a pretty cool guy. I run their coils and have been happy with them.

Eddyj said:
When I first moved to bham I was in Gadsden killing time. I happen to notice there are two four wheel drive shops rusty's and rainbow city off road( I think it was). Any ways stopped by both, I didn't realize that rusty's was 100% mail order, so there was no showroom. But they where cool and showed me around seemed like top notch operation.

They don't have a "showroom" but you can still walk in and order. I went by there and picked up some things a couple years ago. Just have to go in to the office where the phone people are. They hooked me right up.

Rustys is a good place and good people. I had a jeep burn up in a house fire and they knew about it . Gave me a great deal on a new lift , sye , drive shaft and bracket kit for a 8.8. Like said before you just have to walk in the office and tell them what you want or call ahead for pickup. Rusty and his son Tony are great people and will help you any way they can.

That's where I go to get most of my steel and all kinds of things, brackets, heim joints etc, super nice guys, Rusty is most of the time out taping up boxes and loading up trucks! if you didn't know him, you would think he was just a employee working his ass off!

Latest posts