• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

LMAO! I don't even have a clue who that is, but I remember being whiskey drunk that night and my passenger begging me to quit because people was raising hell! sorry to all that I offended that night!

zukimaster said:
LMAO! I don't even have a clue who that is, but I remember being whiskey drunk that night and my passenger begging me to quit because people was raising hell! sorry to all that I offended that night!

wait. You drink?
:fish:

JohnG said:
I don't think this will be like a concert that sells out in 2 minutes. Just have them log on at 5PM. It is hard enough for me to keep up with all of it. Especially since the pay for this project is zero.

Watch how many new members sign up on hardline just to go on this ride.. :****:

Re:

I have really not been drinking a lot trail riding this year, and have noticed my junk hasn't been broke either! Wonder if that is a coincidence? Lol

Re:

zukimaster said:
I have really not been drinking a lot trail riding this year, and have noticed my junk hasn't been broke either! Wonder if that is a coincidence? Lol

I've been drinking less on the trail and breaking more! :wtflol: Maybe I can get through the ditch next weekend and not have to buy any new parts after I get home! :driving:

I've noticed ya'll ain't been drinking much lately.
Oh well. I'll have a few bottles of fruit juice at Halloween!

LandSpeeder said:
I've noticed ya'll ain't been drinking much lately.
Oh well. I'll have a few bottles of fruit juice at Halloween!

RBD though! ....the drunk status shall remain! :****: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Can someone that knows tell us if this map is still accurate or if some of what is shown has been closed off...

gray%20rock%202012.JPG

clemsonjeep said:
Can someone that knows tell us if this map is still accurate or if some of what is shown has been closed off...

gray%20rock%202012.JPG

Do not exist I don't think.

2, 4, 12, 16, 17, 21, 22?, 26, 30, 31, 33, 34,37, 38.

kmcminn said:
I seen several people try flat tire flume anyone ever make it?

That trail has been moved three times. First was easy in a V draw on White Oak Ridge, If you kept your hood straight, you could make it. The exit was off property and the trail was shut down. Second was on the side of White Oak Ridge. That hillside is no longer there. It was doable in the beginning, but was the hardest trail at Grayrock. It got impossible at the end. The last move was to the left of Bents & Dents at the bottom by the huge tire. This trail is not very difficult, at least the last time I tried it.

So let's say you wanted to categorize things the way we do when we go to Harlan...which trails would you plan to hit on Friday and which ones on Saturday...or can you pretty much hit most of them in one day if your junk stays in one piece?

It would be hard for a group to hit them all in a day.

Stay off Cable Hill till last!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

clemsonjeep said:
So let's say you wanted to categorize things the way we do when we go to Harlan...which trails would you plan to hit on Friday and which ones on Saturday...or can you pretty much hit most of them in one day if your junk stays in one piece?

I recommend, if you like trail riding & have never been there before, riding around the main park and looking around first thing, but then I would go to 160 loop and ride the canyon (you can then cruise up to the Sunday Drive area if you are feeling brave) and then take the creek trail all the way back to camp. Because, if you break and miss getting to see that side of the park, you have missed the best riding IMO

muddinmetal said:
I recommend, if you like trail riding & have never been there before, riding around the main park and looking around first thing, but then I would go to 160 loop and ride the canyon (you can then cruise up to the Sunday Drive area if you are feeling brave) and then take the creek trail all the way back to camp. Because, if you break and miss getting to see that side of the park, you have missed the best riding IMO
Thats good info man thanks, I deffinately like covering as much of a new place as possible before hitting the youtube hills lol

Buzzards Roost- near impossible unless one seater with rear steer.

Mine JB- last time I was on it, the tree and rock at top made it hard.

Tub Rock- fun to smoke tires with non stickies.

Big Egg- takes balls.

Cable Hill- hell when wet.

Bent and Dents- nice crawl, can easy out or take lunch line.

Bunny Slopes- Were getting harder last time I was there.

Poison Rock- nice crawl,easy or hard exit you pick.

Loose Rock- fun crawl when dry, hard when wet.
These are my must hit hills with the exception of Buzzards Roost.

Gray Rock is the OG park in my eyes, when the mud pit was open it was a little Talladega. I haven't been since I got red labels. So I'm sure it will be a new experience for me.

Latest posts