• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Basically brand new 770 Holley truck avenger $250!!

flat_tapped_out

I have a 770 truck avenger Holley, recently sold my buggy and kept a few parts for other reasons but deciding to let it go.

I bought it brand new in fall of last year and it has one trip to windrock on it.. less than 10hrs.

Performs perfect/amazing. I kept having trouble with Pro Jection i had previously on my buggy and was skeptical at first about going to a carb. Best thing i ever did (in my situation that is) is buy this truck avenger. Straight out of the box it had ZERO issues zip nothing notta. I went straight to the stair steps and pulled on the right side of the bank almost vertical, put it in park running, got out and stood there for a few minutes.. never missed a beat.. Then proceeded to walk the dog on several other things and i say once again, absolute zero missing, loading up, sucking dry, nothing, perfection i can promise you that.

$250 firm.

located in soddy daisy tn

call/text anytime 423-503-9079 thanks

its short life on my rig it had 110 ran thru it, there is not a nick scratch nothing period, just as it came out of the box, has electric choke.

Re: Basically brand new 770 Holley truck avenger

had one on my old buggy never had any issues bump

Re: Basically brand new 770 Holley truck avenger

BNBOFFROAD said:
had one on my old buggy never had any issues bump

Thanks you sir, and yeah, they're good, definitely surprised me! Was very very pleased with it.

Re:

I have one on my cabtruck I love it. Good deal here!! Free bump

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk