• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2005 Wrangler Unlimited LJ - 79k miles, D44's F&R, NEW 37's

wbarnhill

Up for sale is a very nice and clean 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ with a ton of extras.

79,xxx miles on the 4.0 inline 6cyl. 6 spd manual transmission. It's a blast to drive.

Dana 44's front and rear. The rear axle is the stock 44 while the front is a unit by G2 axles.

Transfer case with slip yoke eliminator (SYE). Upgraded JE Reel driveshafts front and rear.

4.5in BDS short arm suspension. Fully adjustable links, adjustable track bars front and rear, quick disconnect sway bar links, extended steel braided brake lines, twin steering stabilizers.

Brand new 37x12.5x17 NITTO Trail Grapplers M/T on 17in Eagle Alloy wheels.

Front mini stinger bumper with HID fog lights and D-ring shackles. Brand new rear bumper and tire carrier with D-ring shackles.

This is an original hardtop jeep, but comes with a new Bestop Trektop NX with tented windows. This is a great top. The windows can be removed and it can be turned into a bikini top.

Full hard doors. Full soft storage covers included.

Interior is in good shape with all the carpet included in the sale. Just the front carpet is in right now. Floor mats front and rear. Door grab handles. Neoprene seat covers front and rear. Seats are in good condition with the passenger seat having a small tear that has been sewn up.

Aftermarket JVC radio and CD player with remote. Aftermarket speakers. Upgraded overhead lights.

A/C blows cold and the heat is hot.

This Jeep is ready to go! Great driver on the street and amazing offroad. No death wobble or shaking. Load up the gear and still have room for the friends or family. Great leg room in the rear seat.

These LJ's are getting harder to find and this one was built right with all the best parts. You won't be disappointed.

I'm probably forgetting a few things, so if you have any questions or want to see any more pics feel free to give me a call or shoot me a text. 229 869 4534

Clean title in hand.

Located in Albany, GA. Delivery in the SE available

Asking $17,500 OBO

Might be interested in trading for a few different Toyota fuel savers. Equal value late model Toyota Camry, Highlander, or Rav4s.

Thanks.

v66v7s.jpg

11si3gj.jpg

16jjax5.jpg

opqxj6.jpg

2wc45yp.jpg

1e8mle.jpg

b4f592.jpg

2i1pc9t.jpg

sytvgn.jpg

1zaeyx.jpg

How'd you like that top? I been thinking about buying one for my lj.

Latest posts