• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CL of the day

joho75287 said:
Damn...for that much I could have a couple of NICE crawlers...prolly gonna flamed for this, but I just done get it. Only thing I can think of is the "something new and different" factor...

They're easier to finance.

xjmarc said:
had a tenant for 10 years for $70 a week plus $100 on electrical bill every month
Wow is all I can say.
Yea... Had a tenant... Until he went bat **** crazy and ax murdered everyone in the neighborhood...

Sent from my cellular device.

TN12Valve said:
Yea... Had a tenant... Until he went bat **** crazy and ax murdered everyone in the neighborhood...

Sent from my cellular device.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but judging by the bars on the windows and the map showing MLK as the main road, I'd say it wasn't an ax but a gun held sideways.

Re:

I like how he is like"just needs exhaust valve changed" haha like its just a bolt or somthing

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

xjmarc said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here but judging by the bars on the windows and the map showing MLK as the main road, I'd say it wasn't an ax but a gun held sideways.
Well I think this almost killed me last night.. I snuck in the bed with my bowl of cereal as usual, trying to be quiet.: when I read this I laugh so hard a piece of Cap'n Crunch shot down my windpipe, hahaha. Was trying not to wake anyone up and not cough.. I cried I was laughing so hard. This seems to happen pretty often, my wife does not understand I don't think, because when she wakes up and I tell her what is so funny she does not laugh. Hahaha.

gsell said:
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/4679145960.html

Hope it includes the blueprints he got out of the I can build anything magazine he was reading

Latest posts