• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Winches

June dog

Looking to buy a new winch prefer one with a rope. Who has the best deals? Can't afford a warn in talking smitty. Ruff country, quadra tech , or something along those price ranges. Between a 8500 and 9500. Any help would be appreciated :dblthumb:

Re:

Haven't used it yet...but I just bought a smitty x20-10, competition winch. Seems to be alot better built than the predecessor that I did have.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Everyone that I know that has had a Smittybuilt Including me has had good luck with them. I have heard of the solenoids going out but people then replace them with Warn parts.

Re:

TBItoy said:
Hell I've had good luck with smittybilts and HF "badland" winches. Owned a several of the xrc8 "comp" (rope model)

I've looked at some of the badlands winches too. I'm wanting to get one ordered next week and figured id ask around. If I buy one for $300 somebody else will know where ones at for $250. Just trying to save a couple dollars if possible.

Re: Re: Re:

June dog said:
I've looked at some of the badlands winches too. I'm wanting to get one ordered next week and figured id ask around. If I buy one for $300 somebody else will know where ones at for $250. Just trying to save a couple dollars if possible.
The smittybilts are on sale at 4WP now. Dirt cheap

Re: Winches

I've got a 12k lbs badland. Line speed is plenty fast for me. Then again, I'm not competing or anything.

Now, I had an 8500 hf winch. It was slow as mole asses in winter.

Daves off road got the smitty 9500 for a good deal. Was going to drive to 4wd parts get theirs they had on sale for one day for 250.00, your text and gas, having to talk to those morons, me a few dollars over Daves price.. Hit him up June dog .. Once ya fuk with him u won't go anywhere else. And if you find it cheaper just tell him, he will hook ya up :dblthumb:

Has anyone ran a Tmax winch? Found one with rope for $345.95. Almost sounds to cheap :dunno:. The closest thing I can find comparable is the ruff country and its $100 more but comes with a wireless remote.

I had a 10K T-max on a 5200lb truggy. Never failed me and pulled well. No complaints.

I have had 5 different warn winches on junk that I bought and all 5 have let me down. Motor being the main culprit on 3. I will never spend the money on another. I had a t maxx that pulled like a train and never let me down and smittybuilt that did the same I would not hesitate to buy either again.

Bit the bullet and got a smitty xrc 9.5k Gen2 on the way. Best price I could find was at 4wheel online. 269.99. Should have it by Friday. Thanks for the input :dblthumb: Maybe I can pull you guys out with it one day :flipper:

I have had rough country 9500 and xrc8. The winch itself is good the solenoids are not that great. I did really like the wireless option on the 9500 though. I was able to get both of them for about $300 each and free shipping. I would buy either one again.

Re: Winches

Northern tool carries a superwinch tigershark 9500. It's 349 and then for 50 bucks you get a no question asked warranty for 2 or 3 years. I have used mine before from just abusing the piss out of mine. Great winch and awesome deal with the warranty. Walked in the store and said it does not work. They asked me a few questions and I walked out with a brand new winch!

Sent from a undisclosed thinkin spot...

Latest posts