94 Toyota pickup

22RE

5speed

Dual cases 4.7s in the rear

Bud built skid plate

4.88 gears

Spool in the rear

Detroit up front

85 Front axle has ifs wheel hubs, fj rotors, v6 calipers, low range off road ultimate knuckle rebuild, new wheel bearings trussed, and Gussetts.

Trailgear hydro asset

Longtube header

Flowmaster

1.5in wheel spacers

Bilstein shocks

DIY 32 bolt headlock

38.5-11-15 boggers

K&n air filter

Tube front bumper

Rock sliders

Truggy style cage

Trailgear 3in springs and suspension

New master cylinder for brakes and clutch.

New slave cylinder

New bushings in shifter

Hysteer with Heim joints

Rear led lights

Etc,etc. . . probably forgetting something

828-305-44six3 txt preferred I work on call.

Located in Forest City NC 28043

$7500obo

Will try posting pics soon can txt some or email for now.

easleycrawler said:
Holy ****, I used to own this truck. Its a nice truck, and a good running truck. Its got a few upgrades since I owned it. Glws :dblthumb:

Yea man. I bought the truck from you. I been meaning to send you some pics of the changes. I got a 1995 Tacoma that iam gonna build.

Any interest in 93 grand cherokee? Search for old ad came from Tulsa ok. If so text or call 662-224-4848

:drinkers:The perfect beer wagon for some MADRAM11 groupie mount big cooler on Ass of it and ride around at the events selling ice cold BUDS and ROOT BEEN to the kids just saying help my friend out he has lot n this little truck but is ready to move on to a BIG BOY TOY

Wish I had the coin to bring this one "home". Blue was a good ol rig for my buddy Grant back in the day. Turned a bunch of wrenches and helped bend a lot of tube on it over the years. I think this thing has had about 7 different beds on it laughing1 Got a funny story about those shock towers and us trying to be racecar drivers at Harlan one afternoon. Free bump for ya man. Its a good going rig.

Latest posts