• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - August 15, 2015

adventureoffroadpark

While its a while out yet we felt the need to go ahead and get this event on the schedule. We will be running the original bounty hill (Bounty Hill from Hell) in a 3 part series. This is required to be able to get all the drivers that want a part of it in the show. Each date will consist of 20 drivers with a 10 minute time limit. The fastest climb will advance to the next event and defend their time if needed. The hill will be covered before and after each event to keep the moisture levels as close as possible. We will also establish rain out dates if needed. This will be an invitational race which means we will invite the drivers to run it. If you have raced with us at the AOP you stand an excellent chance of being invited. Full details will be coming as we get closer to the date. Below are the selected dates.

#1 August 15, 2015
#2 September 12, 2015
#3 October 10, 2015

This is why AOP is doing well. They announce a ride well in advance and people can plan for it, the money is good also but that's not at every ride they have. Hard to plan to ride when you only have a week or two.

In the next few weeks we will be reaching out to the ones that will be invited to run for this $25,000.00. We will do this to determine which of the 3 events they will run in. It will be based on how much you raced in 2014 at the AOP. Everyone that qualified or attempted to qualify for a ACS race in 2014 is automatically eligible. All those that raced the full ACS will have first choice of event date. Those that raced 4 events will have 2nd choice of dates and so on. We will run a minimum of 60 drivers over 3 events. This will put a minimum of 20 drivers in each event and allow for a 10 minute time limit to complete the hill. Stay tuned......

Will there definitely be an event on October 10th, even if someone climbs it on one of the other dates?

I'm planning my wedding anniversary vacation around this and hoping to see the buggies going all out for the $25,000.

hope they cut another trail to get back there or make people walk or figure something out because it was a major ****in mess last time they run the big bounty hill :****:

Yes it was a mess last time......the park was 4 months old and we dumped over a 1000 vehicles on to the trails. The main trail up is now double lane almost everywhere. We will have a hiking trail in to the bottom of the hill.

Got the dates marked cant wait to see this. Tom is doing a hell of a job setting this thing up its going to be epic for sure.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Yes it was a mess last time......the park was 4 months old and we dumped over a 1000 vehicles on to the trails. The main trail up is now double lane almost everywhere. We will have a hiking trail in to the bottom of the hill.

awesome I know you guys did a great job on the series races keeping everything in order !!! cant wait for bounty gonna be a hell of show!!

The first of these 3 runs will be here before you know it. We have at least 60 rigs that is going to give it a try over the 3 dates listed above. If you ran or attempted to qualify for a ACS race at the park in 2014 you are automatically eligible. I have heard from almost all of them except for a few. If you are eligible and we haven't talked please contact me here. Here is some basics on how the 3 events will work to determine the fastest driver up the hill.

-The hill will be covered top to bottom before and after each date.
-The fastest person up at each event must be present to defend their time at the next event if someone beats their time.
-Each driver will get a 10 minute time limit.

Get your rig ready......it's a serious hill.....it's got some serious money on it.

Wish my buggy was done so I could participate in this madness! Hurry up Wide Open! Lol guess I may have to drive down and check it out

Our drivers list for each of these 3 events I just about complete. Our goal is for at least 20 drivers to take this hill on at each of the3 dates. Due to a few that was eligible not wanting to run we have a few spots available. If you want in on this please message us here.

One Hill
Three Events

ONE BIG PILE OF CASH

417chevy said:
Pics of hill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, this little ant hill FROM HELL. No big deal.

https://youtu.be/WxpN0NDXtaU

BTW, this is only the first ledge. There is still another 5-600 feet left if you can get over this ledge. Video doesn't do it justice. :****: