• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Bounty Hill $25,000.00 - October 10, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
While its a while out yet we felt the need to go ahead and get this event on the schedule. We will be running the original bounty hill (Bounty Hill from Hell) in a 3 part series. This is required to be able to get all the drivers that want a part of it in the show. Each date will consist of 20 drivers with a 10 minute time limit. The fastest climb will advance to the next event and defend their time if needed. The hill will be covered before and after each event to keep the moisture levels as close as possible. We will also establish rain out dates if needed. This will be an invitational race which means we will invite the drivers to run it. If you have raced with us at the AOP you stand an excellent chance of being invited. Full details will be coming as we get closer to the date. Below are the selected dates.

#1 August 15, 2015
#2 September 12, 2015
#3 October 10, 2012

Ok folks. Here is the drivers list for the final round and for the $25,000.00 prize. Our goal was to throw 66 drivers at Trail #66. We only had 19 at the last so we will throw 25 at this one to make up the total. Travis Lovett will be there defending his time of 35.499 seconds. Someone is going home with TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS. This will be the show of the YEAR.

AJ Rockwell
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Dillon
Collin Maune
Dean Lickliter
Devin Jarret
Donald Powell
Ethan Tanner
Jimmy Smith
Jordan Tanner
Justin Pierpont
LC Collins
Mark Mathis
Mike Kirby
Nick Cooper
Nick Soesebe
Pete Deck
Peter Basler
Randall Key
Reuben Sidhu
Ritchie Keith
Roger King
Sydney Rockwell
Todd Puckett
William Stewart

TRAVIS LOVETT (DEFENDING)

Re:

Anyone know general admission to ride the park and watch the race?
What time does the races start?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Re:

30th6 said:

I THINK it's 25 a person and they usually start at 10 or 11 central time. Best I can remember Tom usually posts all the details closer to the event and on AOP Facebook page.

Re:

30th6 said:

The cost will be as follows:

Saturday only $25
Weekend rate $50

Gates open on Thursday afternoon.

Drivers meeting at 9:30 am CST
Runs start at 11:00 am CST

I recommend getting there early

Re: Re:

adventureoffroadpark said:
The cost will be as follows:

Saturday only $25
Weekend rate $50

Gates open on Thursday afternoon.

Drivers meeting at 9:30 am CST
Runs start at 11:00 am CST

I recommend getting there early
Thanks I'll be there

We have about 4 rigs coming up for the event and to ride. Its our first time visiting AOP and we were wondering how busy the trails might be that weekend?

We're headed Friday to ride. Saturday is pretty crazy with traffic anywhere near the race hill. We hope to ride Friday and Saturday and watch a little racing too.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Just a little over a week to go. Will anyone beat Travis Lovett's time and take home the $25,000.00.

I think Bobby will collect the $25k , if the hill is somewhat dry. I bet it has water running off of it right now under the plastic.

Re:

Not sure what they got today. But it was surprisingly dry down there yesterday. I would have thought is was to wet at the 2nd one. But the hill did great under the plastic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Re:

Pumpkin said:
Not sure what they got today. But it was surprisingly dry down there yesterday. I would have thought is was to wet at the 2nd one. But the hill did great under the plastic.

Yeah it was dry. Yall have done a excellent job at the events this year. I live just over the mountain and it has rained here all day.

Re:

I'm hearing Hillsboro has about 3 inches so far. But it has just been a drizzle or maybe a little more all day on the Tullahoma side of Manchester. So who knows. David said it didn't start raining there till about 1pm today

Latest posts