• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
This ride has sold out.

I have rented GrayRock for a Hardline Forum Ride. The cost will be $75 per vehicle. No additional cost for passengers. This is from 8AM Friday till 5PM Sunday. Primitive camping is included. There is no day fee.

I forgot to ask on side by sides, so I will update that later.

We are not allowed to have a "open to public" ride, so you must be a member of this forum to ride. I have agreed on a limit of 50 vehicles.

This will be a prepay ride only, there will be no payment allowed at the gate. I will get with them to see if they will take checks, if they will I will give my address to mail to. I will also allow payment to my PayPal account. It will be $75 if as gift and $80 if not to cover the PayPal fees. I will accept payment starting February 1st cause I really don't want to keep up with it all for months.
A lot of people are wanting to pay earlier to secure a spot, so watch this thread.

Please keep off FaceBook, this is NOT a public ride.

So, are you in?

Re: GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015

Im in, :drinkers: where you at matt/marcus?

IN! haven't been to Gray rock since 2007.

In!!!!!!! Lemme know if I need to pay in advance John!

Dumb question...where's Gray Rock located? ???
I had to miss the Harlan ride. :mad:

Down here in Gods country! Sweet Alabama! Gardendale to be exact, north of Birmingham

I am in. I have never been and want to see the park. John I know we haven't met yet but I'd like to prepay to secure a spot if we ever run into each other. One or two of these cats may vouch for me. I will be at the HPO 4cyl Halloween shin dig. If I end up not being able to make it I'd give up my spot to someone.

I'll be there with three other HL members and their rigs, they can't post up right now as they're at Harlan Fall Crawl this weekend. Will this be a first come - first served basis?

In. Just mapped it. Basically 6 hrs from Indiana to sweet home Alabama!!!

Me and 3-4 other members are probably in.

Will the backside be open?

Latest posts