• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

LandSpeeder said:
I meant just another HardLine ride. LOL. But yeah, GR would be fun again... Hell, so would Stony or MorrisMtn or AOP or HPO

Any of those MUCH easier as the park would handle the sales.

I hope you guys have better luck than I had. I reserved the park last Feb. for a private ride in Oct. and offered to pay the minimum up front. I continued contract with Keith over the following months and everything was good. The hunting season dates for 2015 were posted and a called to ensure the park would still be available being we had it reserved for the opening weekend of bow season. A few day later I received a message that there were no longer going to be ANY rides at the park due to mining issues.

Then earlier this week I saw where the SRRS will be racing there.....maybe the mining issues are resolved or maybe we were just not welcome.

kmcminn said:
Anyone remember June Jams at Grayrock. Dust was horrible. About like a summer weekend after lunch at Stoney.
Sheesh man. That's some serious dust. I swear to God I have never been covered in that much dust.. I looked like a powdered doughnut. Had it not been for them cabins and showers I would have been driving back to Fukin Ga. Or borrowing you or kels Waterhose. I'll never forget that ****. I was spitting out dirt. Woo weeee.

orrrrrrrr, if anyone wants to rent it out for a weekend (if they still do that), let me know, I have a few guys that would throw in for sure thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
orrrrrrrr, if anyone wants to rent it out for a weekend (if they still do that), let me know, I have a few guys that would throw in for sure thumb.gif
I'm down for about 4 weeks for some tlc. Then I got a wedding to go to on labor day weekend. Make it happen any other time and I'm in.

BUG-E J said:
I'm down for about 4 weeks for some tlc. Then I got a wedding to go to on labor day weekend. Make it happen any other time and I'm in.

Hmmmmm. :fish:

ADMINISTRATOR

Damn if Grayrock happens again I got to get in on that somehow. i'll be the smallest rig there but **** it I want to ride gr.

Keith Bailey is the man to get ahold of and he is on the ultimate adventure right now. Not wheeling yet, but working on UA rigs somewhere on the west coast.