• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandquarry 10-18-14

wimpykid

Beware the Skinny Pedal
Ole heep, good meeting you guys today. Also, good seeing some stockish jeeps, Knox off road, on top of the mountain.

Me and fordcontraption made a lazy day ride up the power lines at Eagle Bluff and on to Sandquarry. Got a couple videos we'll try to get loaded. Not bouncing, but Charlie going up the near vertical side of the "v-notch" was impressive. That big sexy spotter probably helped make it so easy.

Also, my 7 year old nephew crawled " the Grinch" in the contraption. Awesome day.

We left from my house, but can park at pinpoint towing or the BP station.

It was a pretty good day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 119
Got the video of Charlie on v-notch loaded on youtube. Going vertical is title, but can't find it under that. Any tips as to how toget the link up here?

And for those who haven't been there, he only has about 3-4 feet behind before he drops of a 15-20 ledge.

Sheesh. I've never taken any video were cameras did any justice,,. And I'm sure that's the case here but DAAYYUM that **** was about as vertical as you can get it!! Man what a Feelin I bet that was after u made it!! :woot:

It will deffinetly make you tighten up your seat belts good. I would not try it in a short wheelbase rig there have been a few try to climb it but to my knowledge they ended up winching on up. Maybe I'm just crazy but I like to climb this side of it.