• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Ride - Cancelled for 2015

clayne

Canelled for 2015
The Elaine Shadrick Memorial Toy Ride sponsored by the Damn Locals 4x4 Club will be DECEMBER 6, 2014. Trail Rides will leave at 9AM. The cost to ride is (at least) one $10 toy. We work with the local schools to provide toys, clothing, and necessities for kids in need. Toys need to be for ages 5 and up. We also take on a few high school kids in need as well. We also will accept coats, bikes, whatever your generosity brings. All monetary donations will go 100% to the purchase of clothing, coats, shoes, and extra toys for these children in need. Thanks so much for your support. We look forward to seeing you guys out there! Meeting at the Old Grundy County High School in Tracy City, TN. Contact Coy with any ? 931 five eight one eleven zero four.

Re: OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Ride - December 6, 2014

We look forward to seeing ya'll in a couple weeks!

I'll be heading down with a few other rigs always look forward to the Cove.

Is this a Coppenger Cove ride? Man I havent been there in years.

Us and a few more plan on being there Saturday.

Pumkin they a place for us to park trailers there what time do we need to plan on being there

anybody got a address I can map to?

14399 U.S. 41, Tracy City, TN 37387

I believe this will get you close to where we are meeting at in the morning, its right off US 41.

Re: OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Ride - cancelled for this year.

:(Just thought let everyone know DamnLocals want be having our Toy Run this year, We hope to have it next year if everything works out! :(

Re: OTHER - DamnLocals Toy Ride - cancelled for this year.

clayne said:
:(Just thought let everyone know DamnLocals want be having our Toy Run this year, We hope to have it next year if everything works out! :(

I hate to hear this, y'all are a good club providing a chance for everyone to rode a beautiful place for a good cause