• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Pruitts Offroad 1st Annual Toy drive/ Bounty Hill - December 6, 2014

rockcrawlers06

Everyone! Mark your calendars! I know it's a little sudden and late to be planning a ride, but it's worth a shot. We are going to be hosting a Toy Ride / Bounty Hill at Hale Mtn OHV park on December 6th. The toys will all be donated to the New Market toy drive for kids who may not be able to have Christmas. The admissions for the ride will consist of either a 20$ toy (w/o batteries) or 20$ in which would go to buying more toys. To try and draw people in, we are also going to put 1000$ on the line sponsored Justin Pierpoint and myself. The requirements in order to compete in the bounty hill will be a side-by-side with atleast a 6 pt cage, 4pt harnesses, and a helmet. We are trying to keep everybody safe while having a good time for a good cause. If you are interested in running the bounty hill, there will be a 25$ entry fee. If you are interested in running it, shoot me a pm and we will get you on the list. We look forward to meeting a lot of people and hope to see you there! If you have any questions, give me a call 256-990-3946 or even shoot me a pm. Thanks! Buggies and jeeps are welcome, they just won't be allowed to compete in the competition

Re: Hale mtn- Dec 26th Pruitts Offroad 1st annual toy drive/ bounty hill

rednecklights said:
Sounds like a great time for a good cause

Wouldn't it be better to have a toy drive before Xmas though ?

Jon Piper
Did someone move Christmas to a different date?

Re: Hale mtn- Dec 6th Pruitts Offroad 1st annual toy drive/ bounty hill

Just got confirmation that there will be some raffling going on as well. So far I have talked to Pro Armor, Super Atv, and Custom Splice and they are all going to throw some goodies out there for a good cause.

Re:

How about setting up a friendly competition for those not riding side by sides? I hear whiskey still calling....

Re: HALE - Pruitts Offroad 1st Annual Doy drive/ Bounty Hill - December 6, 2014

If we had enough interest, I'm sure we could work something out for another bounty hill

Nice. I'll be there...idk about all that racing up Whiskey Stills noise... a certain guy I know keeps breaking on it... ;)

No need to race up it, just make it up it faster than the other guys :driving:
Who keeps breaking there??? i only broke once and rolled 3 times :****:
Might have to stick to RTI ramps and give JD a run for his crown :woot:

I was talking about me lol

way to tell on yourself....but yeah I am in for the non-event, non organized race-race thumb.gif

we better get rollin on that front 4 link..cough cough

Re:

Rokcrler said:
How about setting up a friendly competition for those not riding side by sides? I hear whiskey still calling....

what about the old rock race course?

or htown wheelers? whiskey still is a good one though.

I may and try to make this one !!

Great Park....Great Owners.. Good cause....I know we will have a good group going, come on out and ride and support a great park!

Anybody who hasn't been and wants to get in on some good crawlin feel free to jump in with us, we know most of the park thumb.gif

Dang I heard yall was having a bounty hill

Just for the rzr right not for buggys