February 21st, 2015 Battlefest - Hot Springs OHV Park
March 28th, 2015 Series Race #1 – Gray Rock
May 23rd, 2015 Series Race #2 – Bikini Bottoms
August 8th, 2015 Series Race #3 – WindRock Park
September 5th, 2015 Series Race #4 – Rush Off-Road Park
October 3rd, 2015 Series Race #5 – Hot Springs OHV Park

cj7-377 said:
My back yard can't wait loller.gif

I'm not far away from here but had never heard of this place till this year.

What's it got? I was thinking Dyersburg area was pretty flat except for some rolling hills.

j-mox said:
I'm not far away from here but had never heard of this place till this year.

What's it got? I was thinking Dyersburg area was pretty flat except for some rolling hills.

unless they trucked some construction debris or rock in, I'd say the nearest natural rock formation is 100 miles from Dyersburg

This is one of three hills he's working on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 613
Mash Yer Motor Racing is coming to put the beat downs in full force! :****:

Saw this on facebook, it's hard to believe that they are having a rock race in Dyersburg. Check that..anywhere in west TN.

How big is this park and what do they have to offer? I've never been but since it's so close, it could be worth checking out one weekend. Considering the location, it just sounds like mud and more mud ::).

It's not a very big park. It is actually a mud park with some steep dirty hills on it. They have man made obstacles on the steep hills. It's not really a park you would make a trip to if you want to crawl or bounce.

I can probably make this tomorrow and hang out a few hours. But I will be in a work truck with no SXS or bouncer. Is this a park or event that can be enjoyed on foot?