http://southernrockracing.com/schedule-results/
February 21st, 2015 Battlefest - Hot Springs OHV Park
March 28th, 2015 Series Race #1 – Gray Rock
May 23rd, 2015 Series Race #2 – Bikini Bottoms
August 8th, 2015 Series Race #3 – WindRock Park
September 5th, 2015 Series Race #4 – Rush Off-Road Park
October 3rd, 2015 Series Race #5 – Hot Springs OHV Park

Batmobile Will said:
Cut a new one I hate going to that park because they are only like 4 hills !!!! Cut some new ones and it will make a better place to go

You have to remember that windrock is atv/sxs dedicated. That being said, the "event area" where the hill climbs are is not open throughout the year. I agree that they need a bigger area to keep these events up but if you came for the weekend to ride then im sure you would like this park. There are plenty of trails to ride in a buggy to keep you entertained for a full weekend plus part of the week.

Batmobile Will said:
Cut a new one I hate going to that park because they are only like 4 hills !!!! Cut some new ones and it will make a better place to go

You haven't actually rode the park ? Just the event area?

Re: Re: COAL - SRRS Race - August 8, 2015

Batmobile Will said:
No after paying to race and get family into the "event area" I don't have the $$$ to pay my family into the other park to ride .
I was under the understanding that you had to pay the $17/person permit to get into the event area, which would also allow you to go ride anywhere on coal creek mining property (ie the real park)

Re: Re: COAL - SRRS Race - August 8, 2015

TBItoy said:
I was under the understanding that you had to pay the $17/person permit to get into the event area, which would also allow you to go ride anywhere on coal creek mining property (ie the real park)

no not the case. gotta pay race fee to race and coal creek fee to ride

Batmobile Will said:
No after paying to race and get family into the "event area" I don't have the $$$ to pay my family into the other park to ride .

Every event you have been to you have gotten a free pass for the ark that day. Well at least the Crawl Rally you did. The Mountain Junkies had it setup that way. I cant say about SRRS I have never been to the Windrock Race.

Well my buggy won't be done in time. This is the first srrs event I have wanted to make and will miss. It sucks but hopefully I will have the bugs I have been fighting worked out for the finals!

tbacon38 said:
Every event you have been to you have gotten a free pass for the ark that day. Well at least the Crawl Rally you did. The Mountain Junkies had it setup that way. I cant say about SRRS I have never been to the Windrock Race.
Was just sittin here Thinkin that it kinda takes balls to charge the racers to ride at the park, considering they bring the crowd and paid to race. It would be hard for me not to get in buggy and haul ass through the park. Dammit make Em chase you batmobilewill!! Do work!

Batmobile Will said:
My buggy not set up really for that kinda trail riding anyway , it's cool I'll go run the 2 hills and drink beer rest of the day !!!! :dblthumb:

It will do fine riding that place, Im not understanding what you say by not setup to ride a place like that (tongue being bit). The trails up there are hills with rocks in them :dunno:, go check out Atomic ridge its a real fun trail. Last I was up there we went up the front side then turn around and came up the backside. Myself and Robert Roach were the only 2 to make it up, dad had a hard rollover and several other buggies got denied. The conditions were a lot different at that time then what it will be this weekend but still a fun time. Rail trail is always fun to.