38 Special & Solo Buggy
http://southernrockracing.com/schedule-results/
February 21st, 2015 Battlefest - Hot Springs OHV Park
March 28th, 2015 Series Race #1 – Gray Rock
May 23rd, 2015 Series Race #2 – Bikini Bottoms
August 8th, 2015 Series Race #3 – WindRock Park
September 5th, 2015 Series Race #4 – Rush Off-Road Park
October 3rd, 2015 Series Race #5 – Hot Springs OHV Park

I see Rushoffroad.com is selling tickets online....... would it be wise to buy tickets online or wait til the gate? Didnt Rush have a mega truck and bouncer event a few months ago that the county shut the road into Rush down and wouldnt let anyone else into the property because so many people showed up? I dont wanna drive 5 hours and get turned away at the gate

Batmobile Will said:
Buy it on line make sure you get a spot what I would do !!! Can't wait to see Rush I have heard a lot of great things about it

Let me know when you get there and we"ll show you around.

kmcminn said:
I hope he has full coverage. It needs a way to drive upside down.
Man I hate posts like this. He had the nuts to shoot it full throttle. Give him props for that. It's obvious you wouldn't. :flipgotcha:

KPatterson said:
Man I hate posts like this. He had the nuts to shoot it full throttle. Give him props for that. It's obvious you wouldn't. :flipgotcha:

I have given him a props for years. Do some searching on here you will see that. No disrespect. Just stating the obvious. I have had rigs that got flipped and trashed everytime they pulled out of the shop,I got tired of working on them. That alone is enough reason for me not to think about trying hills like that. Last thing is your thought pattern is in the minority.

At minimum, he is definitely putting on a show for the crowd, which plenty there liked to see. It is some serious air time though. Jeez. Not my money to fix it.
I have not seen many videos, but saw the OG showstopper buggy hit it. Holy cow, the suspension soaked it up like nothing, and had enough pop to get itself up and over the hill still. I've hit speedbumps with more cab vibration than that.

Cant take it with ya when ya die booyang

CJ made a hell of a save. Could have been a lot worse then just the super hard landing that broke the front.

A New Guy Travis Penick took the win in Showstopper. Was his first ever race in a rock bouncer.

2nd went to Ethan Spegal in Showstopper 2.0

3rd went to Danny Smith in Warfare.

Latest posts