• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - Hardline Forum Ride - February 27, 2015 - March 1, 2015 SOLD OUT

Re:

Who's bringing the firewood? Seems like we should have a good fire to commemorate the weekend.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

I paid the park for all entrants yesterday. Here is the final list.

Hardline Name
1- Speeding
2 - Bbone
3 - Wont Work
4 - Thrillbilly
5 - GIZMO1
6- benfowler87
7 - TacomaJD
8 - zukimaster
9 - Landspeeder
10 - CHASMAN9
11 - T.K.
12 - Lay
13 - Rednecklights
14 - Sam
15 - lowbudgetjunk
16 - race_jeep
17 - civicmindedex79
18 - rohlingoffroad
19 - Scotts Pics
20 - TB460
21 - kmcminn
22 - Adam Stull
23 - 84turbotoy
24 - WHIZARD
25 - Bjeep
26 - Muddinmetal
27 - xjcrawler
28 - cushmaneaglerider
29 - RPF500
30 - Infamous1
31 - 86 Tank
32 - Stuntman Autoworks
33 - RFREYNOLDS
34 - clemsonjeep
35 - Molly Hatchet
36 - smbroady82
37 - easleycrawler
38 - B.Drake
39 - Kadym1203
40 - pjprice
41 - pipewrench
42 - Bigsam
43 - Pock
44 - wayne86
45 - Buford85
46 - Leeman1790
47 - Sawzall
48 - Land Yacht
49 - jdumas40
50 - bhall22

If you did not get your admittance paperwork via email after registering, let me know and I will send a duplicate copy. This paperwork, or copy on phone, will be REQUIRED for admittance to the property, no exceptions.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Who's bringing the firewood? Seems like we should have a good fire to commemorate the weekend.

I agree! Fire is a must. I'll pitch in, but I won't have enough room to bring wood for the entire weekend traveling that far.

Re:

I may get in touch with the powers that be...I have a few trees down in the yard and live 45 minutes away. If I could drop off a load of firewood a week before, that would be a lot easier on me.

Is it February yet? Of course this would also require all of the work I need to get done on my rig between now and then to be completed magically as well...

It'll be here before ya know it! Man, November flew by! And December's over half gone too! I can't wait for this ride!! :woot:

So, Google maps makes it look like the park isn't far from the interstate, and there appears to be hotels & restaurants at the exit. Is this accurate? Any suggestions on where to stay, or stay away from? We'll be traveling down on Thursday & getting a room. Probably looking for a good pub type place for some eats & a few frosty beverages.

We're staying at a hotel in Fultondale...there's plenty of restaurants within walking distance including a few bars as well. It's only 3 miles further down the road and the ability to walk to places is nice.

Pock said:
It'll be here before ya know it! Man, November flew by! And December's over half gone too! I can't wait for this ride!! :woot:

So, Google maps makes it look like the park isn't far from the interstate, and there appears to be hotels & restaurants at the exit. Is this accurate? Any suggestions on where to stay, or stay away from? We'll be traveling down on Thursday & getting a room. Probably looking for a good pub type place for some eats & a few frosty beverages.

Not accurate.
There is only a car dealership at the exit. You are looking at the exit south. But yes, it has a lot of stuff on it.

13mins or 10 miles to the Gardendale exit where there is a Best Western and a Microtel. There's a few fast food restaurants within a short drive of both of these hotels. Then if you jump on 65 South and go 3 miles there's another exit with quite a few hotels and a lot more to choose from for eating and such.

Re:

We was planning on roughing it in tents?? Anybody else staying on the property? I went to a big ride awhile back and hung around the campfire for shenanigans and had a 30 minute drive thru town so had to leave my junk there and bum a ride back to the motel. I dont want to be outta the loop this time!!

clemsonjeep said:
13mins or 10 miles to the Gardendale exit where there is a Best Western and a Microtel. There's a few fast food restaurants within a short drive of both of these hotels. Then if you jump on 65 South and go 3 miles there's another exit with quite a few hotels and a lot more to choose from for eating and such.

agree.

Walker Chapel will be the best for grub and hotels.

However, I would suggest trying to stay on-site if possible for camp firing and junk... That said, I'm too old. broken, fat, and wise for a tent anymore.

Re:

infamous1 said:
We was planning on roughing it in tents?? Anybody else staying on the property? I went to a big ride awhile back and hung around the campfire for shenanigans and had a 30 minute drive thru town so had to leave my junk there and bum a ride back to the motel. I dont want to be outta the loop this time!!

We will be in tents Friday and Saturday nights. We're driving down Thursday and getting a room so that we're close to the park Friday morning since it's a 8+ hour drive for us. I have been doing the tent thing long enough i've figured out how to stay warm. We camp/wheel every Easter and Halloween, and it's almost always in the 20's or lower 30's at night here that time of year. :****:

Just a quick bump to the top. Want to remind those who asked for shirts and anyone that is interested but hasn't let me know that I'll have to place the order by the end of January in order to get them in time to bring with me to the ride.

Latest posts