• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

R

rednecklights

Dates are confirmed this years MYM bash will be at HPO April 24 25 and 26th

No comp

Night ride

We may have poker run or some activity to keep the fun going.

I will be contacting Hardljne vendors and try to come up with a raffle / giveaways.

Hope to see you there

Jon Piper

Re: Mash yer motor bash '15

Maybe I won't throw a Beast can at McDonald's and try to whip a 14 year old kid's ass at the hotel this year :****:

rednecklights said:
As long as I live I will never forget that night !

Jon Piper

Definitely one of those nights where **** was a little more out of control than usual molaugh :drinkers:

al1tonyota said:
That's your story everytime I'm around you!

Aaaaand that one night in Auburn....... molaugh molaugh Doesn't happen all the time, but there's always potential :drinkers: :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Maybe I won't throw a Beast can at McDonald's and try to whip a 14 year old kid's ass at the hotel this year :****:
We were beatin some old school Slim Shady at the order box and the :afro: kept going I'm sorry you will have to turn your radio down if you want to order sir which turned into us screaming white power! Man that spit was good!

Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

Just hoping for no broken bones this year!!! Didn't stop me from having fun though!!!

I'm looking forward to this more than any other ride nest season. Hopefully I will have a buggy to ride in this year!

Re:

I'm just wondering what will fawk up on my rig this time. Every time I been to HPO my **** tears up. Think there's an evil spirit there that hates one legged ppl.

Re: Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm just wondering what will fawk up on my rig this time. Every time I been to HPO my **** tears up. Think there's an evil spirit there that hates one legged ppl.
Definitely has nothing to do with alcohol consumed or something lol. I ripped a front end out from under my sami rig on stripper pole, if the spirits hate anyone its me.

**** I'm gonna have to make sure im off for this. Record breaking shine and alcohol will be consumed on this ride :woot: :woot: :driving: :driving: