• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 16" radflo coilover

16" Radflo 7/8" shaft coilover from Poly performance = $315 x 4 = $1,260

But King springs are high as ****, which is probably why your price is so high. Putting King springs on one of the cheaper brand coilovers doesn't make any sense to me when you can get springs from several other good brands for $40 a piece. (over half price of the King springs).

TacomaJD said:
16" Radflo 7/8" shaft coilover from Poly performance = $315 x 4 = $1,260

But King springs are high as ****, which is probably why your price is so high. Putting King springs on one of the cheaper brand coilovers doesn't make any sense to me when you can get springs from several other good brands for $40 a piece. (over half price of the King springs).

Assuming the shocks pictured have 7/8 shafts... Since that info is not given

That exact package (including king coils) is $1839.96 from Down South Motorsports (free shipping)

Maybe he didn't shop around, maybe he got screwed on the price he gave for them.

Either way, they are not 2.5s, and they don't cost $2000 new, and he shouldn't expect to get $2000 for them.

I'm normally against screwing up people's for sale threads, but in this case it's moreso trying to inform...

Okay jackasses, y'all calm down.

----------------

The following post, "Re: 16" radflo coilover" by TacomaJD has been reported by onetoncj7 on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:

All I am trying to do is sale my stuff and these jackass are not helping and and I would like something to happen to them for bashing and screwing up awake for me this is the first time I have put anything on here for sale and I am not having any luck because these jackasses on here

------------

It's sell, not sale. What: "screwing up awake for me ". I am sorry Josh screwed you up awake. Josh, quit it :fish: :flipoff1: And you're priced too f'ing high. Oh, yea, welcome to Hardline.

Admin.

Re: Re: Re: 16" radflo coilover

JohnG said:
Okay jackasses, y'all calm down.

----------------

The following post, "Re: 16" radflo coilover" by TacomaJD has been reported by onetoncj7 on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:

All I am trying to do is sale my stuff and these jackass are not helping and and I would like something to happen to them for bashing and screwing up awake for me this is the first time I have put anything on here for sale and I am not having any luck because these jackasses on here

------------

It's sell, not sale. What: "screwing up awake for me ". I am sorry Josh screwed you up awake. Josh, quit it :fish: :flipoff1: And you're priced too f'ing high. Oh, yea, welcome to Hardline.

Admin.
Leave it up to josh, the community asshole.

I do believe that there are some folks on here that are too eager to tell you what your junk is worth, (in there professional or cheap ass opinion) to hell with free market :****: However, in this case I think everyone was trying to be helpful. John G you are the MAN that was some funny ****. :woot: :woot: :woot:

JohnG said:
Shipping would run you an additional $684. :flipoff1:

That better include a Dynamite Designs custom tune since its getting the world tour shipping package.

dwa2469 said:
I do believe that there are some folks on here that are too eager to tell you what your junk is worth, (in there professional or cheap ass opinion) to hell with free market :****: However, in this case I think everyone was trying to be helpful. John G you are the MAN that was some funny ****. :woot: :woot: :woot:

X100 Too funny!!!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion........& I m sure that's the way this started BUT to just bash someone is BS!!!! I am positive the seller had no intention of screwing anyone. If that's what he paid & that's what he wants for them.... so be it. Instead of calling names & acting like you know everything why not try to help a guy? I know that's the reason most of us get on here & other forums. I m sure if he wanted to be bashed he could ve gone to another site, that I have seen everyone bash for acting the exact same way. Just my opinion......after all everones entitled to it!!

Re: Re: Re: 16" radflo coilover

walker1 said:
Everyone is entitled to an opinion........& I m sure that's the way this started BUT to just bash someone is BS!!!! I am positive the seller had no intention of screwing anyone. If that's what he paid & that's what he wants for them.... so be it. Instead of calling names & acting like you know everything why not try to help a guy? I know that's the reason most of us get on here & other forums. I m sure if he wanted to be bashed he could ve gone to another site, that I have seen everyone bash for acting the exact same way. Just my opinion......after all everones entitled to it!!
Welcome to Hardline! Nobody really bashed anybody until after we mentioned that his asking price is higher than giraffe *****, then he started with the "piss off" ****....so that opened the door. :dblthumb:

walker1 said:

:gtfo:

He posted incorrect info about the shocks, when informed otherwise, he just made a smart ass comment and didn't even edit the listing to reflect correct info.

I pointed out several times (in response to his smartass comment) that he may have been misled in his original purchase...
SO anyone with common sense would think "oh well maybe he bought them at a shop and they sold some unsuspecting schmo 2.0s as 2.5s"
BUT him refusing to even acknowledge that the shocks are 2.0s and telling people to piss off makes him look like a tool

Would y'all lay off this guy. I hate it when someone pushes the whine to moderator button.

----------

onetoncj7 said:
I am wanting my post deleted cause these ass holes on here clearly arnt going to stop and I will never use this again all I was doing was trying to sell something and these **** tards ain't letting it happen

---------

So it is our fault now? Look..edit the post and move on. Life is short...did you really just get but hurt over the internet?