• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - New Year's Ride - January 1-4, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
10858453_884193404934115_8505628141831048956_n.jpg

Which one? the Christmas or the New Years?
I was actually thinking of stopping by for at least a day during the Christmas break.
I'm prolly gone do a tour through Auburn, then come up Hiway 431 and then back to Hoover.

LandSpeeder said:
Well, I was thinking AOP... But this may be an easier new year option.

I want to get to AOP also, but I am fine tuning the rear suspension on the Solo Buggy. And have made more adjustments this week. Some even this morning with Adam's guidance. So me going back to the same trails I know will assist me in this fine tuning better.

I'll be there tues nite or Wednesday morning. Sons bday on Saturday so I'll be rolling out on Friday afternoon.

snoball said:
I'll be there tues nite or Wednesday morning. Sons bday on Saturday so I'll be rolling out on Friday afternoon.
Dammit man I swear to God I think I'm brain dead. This whole time I thought you were talking about tomorrow when u said Wednesday.. Haha. I could probably come Wednesday, Thursday friday Saturday. Ha Hell it's only an hour away from me. And I will not have much Goin on that week. Thank God this gives me time to get my **** back together. Just took radiator to shop this morning, I should be in good shape and ready to go. For the past few days I've been thinking it was this week killing myself to get **** back together and ready to go. Sheesh, guess I shoulda looked at calendar. Just how I do things. Cluster FAWK ... Hit me up win your headed up Robert. See yall soon brotha.

Piper u Bringin tha Sammy finally???? Can't wait to destroy you. :woot: