• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

I'ma be up there starting tomorrow doing "trail maintenance" this weekend. Do I get in fer free?! There happens to also be a cruiser event going on there this weekend. Darn the irony!

rednecklights said:
Yukon should send me a thank you card with all their crap I've put in the front end of mine lately! But she's ready for a whoppin ! Mash yer motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:gay:
A stock 60 woulda been cheaper

Haley has been working on getting the buggy ready
510d64bcc461906a2c40fa82491f78ff.jpg

creepycrawly said:
Never been to this park, but I am stoked. Hope it's not too busy. Let's get nuts!
It takes a TON of people to crowd that park. The layout and setup of Hawk Pride is probably the best I have ever seen. Its been my favorite local park for years.

He speaks the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
I don't think there is a single spot in the park that, if a crowd develops to watch and clogs the way you came in, then you just turn around and go the other way and be happy about your choice. GREAT layout.

I just gotta get some maintenance done on my junk before then! Anyone got the hookup on coilhose pneumatics stuff? I need a coalescing filter so I don't show up with a 3wd Heep.

Re:

I've gonna try my best to make it, gotta another day of fab work at the least, if the rain holds out I'll make it

Just ordered mine. We were talking about this at the sign making party. Wish they could come to an agreement with Trey for Choccolocco. I am interested to see how well it works...especially since I have never been there.

Thanks guys for the support.

If y'all want a map of any other park, you've gotta hammer the park owners.
Tell them you like what we do (if you do laughing1) and that you want them on board.

We've talked with Trey. Said they just don't have it in the budget. We're not talking a fortune to make a map folks.
The value-add for the park experience is tremendous.

CartoTracks said:
Thanks guys for the support.

If y'all want a map of any other park, you've gotta hammer the park owners.
Tell them you like what we do (if you do laughing1) and that you want them on board.

We've talked with Trey. Said they just don't have it in the budget. We're not talking a fortune to make a map folks.
The value-add for the park experience is tremendous.

I can totally understand why it isn't in the budget. Trey has been putting a ton of time and money into the park to make it better and keep it open. I am curious...do the park owners get any royalty or return on their investment other than convenience for their patrons?

I am legitimately curious and not attacking. I am very intrigued by the concept of this and discussed it with Trey previously. I also just downloaded it and bought the map for HPO. I would have bought it at full price, but the discount code sweetened the deal. Thanks a ton.

rednecklights said:
b56de7eac49c4864e2ca5a32178cb865.jpg

Thanks to CartoTracks for hooking us up !

25% off.
Code good through the week.

https://www.cartotracks.com/maps/hawk_pride_mountain_off_road

Coupon Code:

MYMB1525OFF

If your coming to ride with us I really suggest downloading the map. I've been there quite a few times and it's really helped me out learning the park, just think if it saves you from being lost one time it was WELL worth the small fee !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well crap, I bought the HP Map last week before the discount. Oh well, always a day late and a doll hair short.

creepycrawly said:
I can totally understand why it isn't in the budget. Trey has been putting a ton of time and money into the park to make it better and keep it open. I am curious...do the park owners get any royalty or return on their investment other than convenience for their patrons?

I am legitimately curious and not attacking. I am very intrigued by the concept of this and discussed it with Trey previously. I also just downloaded it and bought the map for HPO. I would have bought it at full price, but the discount code sweetened the deal. Thanks a ton.

To date, all of the parks have been able to justify this expenditure up front with the benefit that a quality map provides.
We're a business, too. A small, family-owned business. Just my wife and me right now.

Latest posts