• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - February Jam Ride - February 7, 2015

xjkrawler said:
Gonna be a great ride this year! Hopefully we have good weather!

Yep, I always look forward to this ride. Lots of rigs there to watch, but not so many that you still can't ride the trails. :)

rednecklights said:
I have never been to hale mt .... Maybe this will be my first trip

Jon Piper

Brang yo ass! Hale is an AWESOME crawling park! I'm gonna try my damndest to make it, can't promise just yet though.

It actually started in 1978. I talked to the man this morning who started it all, Mr. Rick L. The first thing he ask me is where are you having Feb Jam at this year. I laughed and said Adventure Off-road Park. He said that's awesome that we still keep it going and he is thinking about coming and camping with us. I promised him sixteen years ago I would never let this wonderful tradition he started end and I WON'T. That is why it bothers me when I see other parks try to have a ride called Feb Jam without us hosting it there. It would be the same if five different parks tried to claim they were having Dixie Run next year. It just wouldn't be right. If Hale wants to have a ride in Feb that's fine. I just wish they would not use this name and start their own tradition.