• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2011 5.3 LS engine

jesse102

2011 5.3 out of a Tahoe less than 30k miles engine is complete , harness, computer, all accessories, mass air, starter , belt, everything,.......located in Rock Island,TN txt 931-808-0990 $1,500 hate to sell but have other priorities

rek said:
The motor has 9143 miles on it.

Thanks I forgot what you told me I knew it was very low miles lol......hate to sell but moving jobs and 4 hours away can't take it all with me

Is that engine not one of those where it runs on 4. Cylinders and all that crap, and if so, can you make it work in something with a harness change or whatever?

Yes you can have all that removed when you have the ecm flashed and harness reworked no big deal

I guess what I'm getting at is, wonder all what would need to be changed to work in a 2003 Tahoe.

Re: Re: 2011 5.3 LS engine

zukimaster said:
I guess what I'm getting at is, wonder all what would need to be changed to work in a 2003 Tahoe.
That's a Gen 4 to Gen 3. All the stuff to change is on top of the engine. No internal. Tick Performance sales the kit. Give them a call to see how that work. They are building my stroked 6.2.

Glad I hooked you and Tyler up. His tj will rock with that power ! Thanks for holding it for him.