• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Hardline Forum Ride - May 15-17, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Hardline Forum Ride at Stony Lonesome. This will be a standard open weekend for the park, but Tyler is going to get us wood for a bonfire on Saturday night. Just some good old fashion trail riding. They will also provide trail guides if we want.

I am ready for some warmer weather.

Re:

How could I say no to this? Damn, means Bobby and I need to get out and do some more cutting. Buggy won't be done by then, but damn I'll try. Maybe the shityota will still be running by then.

Kel Lawrence

Can't remember rates on cabins, maybe in the $40 range a night plus tax. They are nice little units. Bunk beds, fridge, shower, heat and a/c, microwave. Have an outdoor grill.

Tent camping is allowed too with a bathhouse within driving distance. I walked one time and damn near **** myself on the walk over.

Amenities are great and trails are coming along nicely too. Dry there are only a few extremely ridiculous trails, a lot more extreme, moderate is a plenty and just trail riding for a whole weekend. Wet is another story. Some of the trails we walk in a stock 800 RZR become impassible by big blocks with 47's. I will post a few videos for example.

Cross posting from another thread to save typing. This list will grow and I will keep posting up videos to get you an idea of what you guys want to try and see/hit.

For full on buggies and built rigs you can have a day and a half to two full days of riding if you know where to go. Never think you are putting Tyler out if he volunteers to show you around. He loves to show folks around and will let you know if it is busy and has to get to another task. I will take a small group 5-7 rigs around to show folks what's new and what they want to see. If it gets to where there is a bunch just chomping at the bit. Maybe we can make a small list of have to hit trails and just line up and back to back hit them, then move on.

x2 on getting Matt ( Busted Knuckle) to go out with you. Not only does he know the park pretty well, he usually brings out cameras for those looking to get internet famous.

I'll think on it for a minute and try and get you a list of hills to hit. There have been 5 or 6 added this year that are buggy friendly. One is unclaimed and is pretty freaking dangerous if you ask me. It's called Oregon Trail and has multiple lines that could possibly kill you. Thinking on it....I really need to name the lines something like Typhoid & Cholera. Someone will eventually make these, but not many have the balls or rig to even get to them, myself included. Anyhow, here's a list that I will try and update as more trails get cut in.

Widowmaker
Terminus
Timbukone
Timbuktwo
Hello Kitty
Switchback
RockStar
Youtube
DogLeg
Happy Ending
Ex-Wife
SumTingWong
Yeti Bottoms (both outs)
Bootleg Creek
Rock Creek
Better Not
Square Peg, Round Hole
Stairway to Heaven
Rammer Jammer ???
The no named one we just Cut (I'll find and post a name later)
WooPow
Out of Breath
Tornado Alley
Oregon Trail
Crawl Mama
4.2 40
Vendetta
Gut Buster a&b
Who's your Daddy
Three kings if you want SXSXS race to the top
Lunchtime - alternate ending goes up and to the left
Terrace Hilton
Bobby's World
Gods Gift
Valley Hill
Powder Puff
Bills Hill
CAOS hill on the backside....maybe off of 409
RZR Burn/Double Trouble it doesn't have a name, but reference jogs thy brain

Thats all I got right now. Will update later.

Hell I may come to that and meet some of you motherfuckers I want to and even some I dont. I've heard good things about some folks through mutual frends.

Makes me wonder if I'm on the good or bad Mother ****ers list :dunno:

Either way, the park has come a long way and the only way you won't like it is if you don't know where to go and just drive in circles.