• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bye

Re: Shityota and Red Toyota Buggy mating

I remember when that turd was on craigslist for $800 and I came really close to picking it up. Was a smoking deal.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I headed up to Corbin, KY today for a parts run. Engine, transmission, two transfer cases, link bars, ecu, pedals, driveshafts and an axle for rear steer. Shamrock run I am picking up 4 39 inch red labels (thanks Craig). Need wheels, orbital, ORIS, two master cylinders, harnesses and another set of RCVs.

I will owe KMCMINN $2.22 if it isn't ready by September 22 :flipoff1:

In reality, I just want it right and running by years end. I started the day at 5am, still have to offload a few more parts and will be turning wrenches at daylight. Sleep is for pussies.

Done yet?

Man, I love the 1 only down bar in the back! Good thinking, save money, and weight at the same time! :****:

I seen shityota this evening. I think this thing was built by 747 and the guys that botched the ftoy.

Hell I will throw in another 6 pack if this thing makes it to YouTube hill. Only stipulation is it can't be pulled by anything else. :****:

kmcminn said:
I seen shityota this evening. I think this thing was built by 747 and the guys that botched the ftoy.

Hell I will throw in another 6 pack if this thing makes it to YouTube hill. Only stipulation is it can't be pulled by anything else. :****:
molaugh molaugh I may come on my fourwheeler just to drink beer and watch yalls bet play out!

half my life is spent looking for FAWKIN tools, nuts and bolts.. Drives me Insane. Glad to know I'm not the only one that needs the entire tool kit to work on rig. Not to mention gettin up and down from under it 100 times. Go on and order Ya a set of brand spankin new red ORI's ... I would if I was YOU!! And for the record the red one is flashemifyougotem
Glad u didn't buy 5 of them tires!! Been roof rack time then!! Ha. Somthing tells me u would make it work tho! I like ur style.

Holy ****. My buddy used to own the POS one. We always called it the Mean Mochine. Hahhaha. That thing is something "special" I promise.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Do you know if the guy used locktite and an impact on every part on this pile? Simple projects are requiring a breaker bar on everything. I have literally used four cans of pb blaster on bolts I haven't even thought of taking off yet. Power steering pump is next and I am using the torch to heat everything up first.

Go to your nearest GM dealer & get a can of Heat Valve Lubricant : Part # 88862628 ... & thank me later