bye

Re: Not so Red Buggy

Got enough room for a cooler for a sixer of Kel's fav ZIMA

Attachments

• 2017-07-10-20-05-15.jpg
    2017-07-10-20-05-15.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 130

Ok so what are the spec's going to be on the new redish buggy. LOL Still 4WS? keeping the divorced T-case? What Motor and Trans is that?

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Power glide and a 4 speed Atlas. Engine is supercharged Toy 3.4. Wheelbase is 115 and I know that a small yeti is supposed to fit in there somewhere.

The thoughts on the Atlas were as follows.....keep the strong ring and pinion and if you change tires, just change transfer case gears. Set up to run 39's or 43's.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Do you have the 4 speed? I'm about to pull mine out for a 2 speed 3.0. It is like new, race cased and everything. 2.7/3.8 ratio. I was going to list it for sale once I got it pulled which should be in the next few weeks.

Re:

redneckengineered said:
Do you have the 4 speed? I'm about to pull mine out for a 2 speed 3.0. It is like new, race cased and everything. 2.7/3.8 ratio. I was going to list it for sale once I got it pulled which should be in the next few weeks.
Yes it should be here Friday
Hate we missed on getting yours

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Drivers or passenger drop? What's the price?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

$2800. Driver drop. 32 spline everything. Short tailhousing. 1410 u-bolt non CV yokes. Universal shifters. Site tube. Has about 6-8 rides on it since new. I blew my old one up, sent it back for a rebuild, they said it was junk, not reusable so they built me a new one.

Sorry for the thread hijack everyone.

Mind your business...

Why would you get that nice of a T case and have them put the output in the wrong side?

Eddyj said:
Mind your business...

Why would you get that nice of a T case and have them put the output in the wrong side?
So it will bolt into a tacoma

Thing is wicked! Seen it in person yesterday . Awesome work. :****: