Eddyj said:
b0b8851f92c5a5d00690c39cd029d54b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:gay:

muddinmetal said:
This may explain why I like Kevin

I'm an asshole...

Patrick was an asshole...

Kel can be an asshole in an "I can't see it now, but I think you're backdoor assholing me" kinda way. He's good like that.

Ed is an asshole...

It's all making sense now. Birds of a feather and ****.

I still laugh at the posts thinking anyone on here could upset kel enough for him to become distraught. He doesnt want to play anymore so like an adult he told us so and left. Everyone assumes since he didnt pitch a fit and try to burn hardline down in a social media style meltdown he is depressed and living under a rock.

BUG-E J said:
I still laugh at the posts thinking anyone on here could upset kel enough for him to become distraught. He doesnt want to play anymore so like an adult he told us so and left. Everyone assumes since he didnt pitch a fit and try to burn hardline down in a social media style meltdown he is depressed and living under a rock.

Really? I've left message boards/forums/social media before. I never made a post about it or edited posts saying "bye". Like an adult I just quit logging on :dunno:

redneckengineered said:
Really? I've left message boards/forums/social media before. I never made a post about it or edited posts saying "bye". Like an adult I just quit logging on :dunno:

Yup...same. I was a member of the FORCED INDUCTION INTEGRA's message board back in the day....waaaay back in the day. Got a Mustang....still posted a lil bit...helped out a few noobz here and there but ultimately just quit posting.

Creepy as it is, some of the guys I did car meets with / track days have found me on LINKED IN and asked if I was MAX PSI GSR from the board. Pretty cool though to still be remembered. :)

BUG-E J said:

This! I was going to post something similar but then i realized, it just goes to show how much they don't know kel...

Re: Re: bye

redneckengineered said:
Yep...

Maybe some of you that know him so well can elaborate on the "nice things that were said in a pm that someone forwarded to his email" he mentioned? Sure sounds like some butthurt to me......whether it's that, the being a moderator thing, or something else there's a reason he left, don't act like there isn't.

e0ecc598c099dc5b817ae0e232a24721.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:
Hardline means something too him though. It was like the final decision to stand up at a family reunion and say sorry guys. Im not happy with how things go around yall so im out. Then driving off into the sunset like john wayne wearing a old nasty t shirt cutoff camo shorts in a gutted out caravan

JD you can assume all day that you understand how Kel's mind works... you are basing your assumptions off of common sense and logic. Those things don't necessarily play large factors in how Kel lives his life.
You can dig up a 100 posts if kel going on a rant, however it is not the reason he said bye.
He put his heart and soul into this forum... one of the few non-OG members to take the time and energy to read ALL of hardline.
I just hate to see someone who doesn't understand say "he got fatallybutthurt and throw a hissy fit" that's not Kel.

You could simply be a friend to the man and ask him in person.

Eddyj said:
JD you can assume all day that you understand how Kel's mind works... you are basing your assumptions off of common sense and logic. Those things don't necessarily play large factors in how Kel lives his life.
You can dig up a 100 posts if kel going on a rant, however it is not the reason he said bye.
He put his heart and soul into this forum... one of the few non-OG members to take the time and energy to read ALL of hardline.
I just hate to see someone who doesn't understand say "he got fatallybutthurt and throw a hissy fit" that's not Kel.

So he cant just google it?

Eddyj said:

Are you his public relations manager?

fatally butthurt will never not make me :rolf:

Nope. Just bored and this is the most entertaining thread in the last 2 months.

If Kel's years of being a member don't do anything else at least we have the term "fatally butthurt" that came from this...
It was worth it.

I love all of you goobers as much as I have ever loved a goober before (and you know that's a lot) but Kel has done more for me and my family than my "real life" friends and family did when we really needed it. I miss seeing him here. This place was a better place with his one of a kind ass here.

Latest posts