• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 35" KM2's, PSC, LONGFIELDS, DEAVER LEAF PACKS. ALL NEW NEW NEW!!!!

HGSR

(4) 35x12.50-15 km2's
New zero miles pretty sure the stickers are still on at least two of them. I don't see me finishing up this truck anytime soon with my tacoma having my attention now. Had them for about a year. They are not on wheels now. This is the only picture I have to show the tires at the moment. Kings mtn nc $800

New in box longfields. 30 spline comes with inner and outer cromoly hub gears. $500

PSC hydro steering ram.new in the box 6" stroke come with hoses fitting and weld on tabs. $250 (pending sale will know later today for sure)

2" lift 7 leaf Deaver springs new never used for 98-04 tacoma only. I bought these as 8 leaf packs turned out to be 7's. PayPal was a total waste of time trying to do a claim and I would had to pay the shipping back to the seller. $105 loss to pay shipping back what a f"in joke. $300

All located in Kings mtn nc.

Picture files are to large to load from my phone. I'll have to load them to photobucket in a few min.

PSC stuff sold

Tires may be sold as well

Says location twice in the post.

Bump. Also in need of a winch bumper for a 1st gen tacoma.

$200 for the deavers. No shipping. Or I'll drop them off along my way to holden beach this weekend.

Will also trade for a gopro set up.

Bump.

Thanks douche bag for sticking me with these leaf springs!!

Will you sell the chromo hub gears without the longs? If so, how much for both inner and outer hub gears? I'm in Charlotte, and can come pick up any day.

If you sell the gears and not the longs. How much for the longs?

Does anyone know the OP? I see he hasn't been on since June 23. I've tried pm and personal email as well. Is there anybody here that can let him know that he has potential buyers for his hub gears and axle shafts?

Latest posts