• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nitro 40 Spline Spool

Beerj

Sonzabitches!
Specifically for the 14 bolt. Anyone have any experience with them? I can't find any info saying what material they're made of. With a lifetime warranty, and $225 cheaper than 40spline.com or EOR's they've peaked my interest.

Beerj said:
Specifically for the 14 bolt. Anyone have any experience with them? I can't find any info saying what material they're made of. With a lifetime warranty, and $225 cheaper than 40spline.com or EOR's they've peaked my interest.

Most likely Chinese or Indian made Yukon stuff.

If you are dropping the coin for a 40 spline 14b setup, is $225 "really" worth it?

That's kinda what I was thinking. With so much made overseas, "Made in U.S.A." is usually the first thing noted. Is $225 worth it? Maybe, maybe not. But every little bit helps and I figured if people are running them without issue then why not. Though I don't think Nitro has been around very long and who knows if they'll still be around to honor their warranty.

I ran a nitro spool in my hp 60 and 14bolt both stock spline they were machined very good with hardly any runout! I wouldn't be scared to run them!

I have installed 6 of these 40 spline spools frome nitro and so far no problems. In fact theHulk Buggy of Ryan Bramhall has been running them and so far so good!

I couldn't find where to buy one? several places have them advertised for cheap but when I call to buy one they aren't available any more????

40spline.com all the way, totally unbiased recommendation of course thumb.gif

If you do decide to go with us, feel free to give me a shout. If you're interested in shafts as well, maybe we can make you a package deal to sweeten the pot.

[email protected]

All joking aside, we're not a big fan of the Nitro spools. Anyone that's interested in talking about it further or want to discuss our products in more detail feel free to shoot me an email. I'd also like to know if the ring gear bolts shown in the picture are actually what is included with the spool. They look to me like your standard run of the mill socket head cap screws. Could be stock photography, I just don't know. All that being said, spools are inherently tough and you'd likely never have problems out of one but if you're going 40 spline (we have 30 and 35 spline spools for the 14 bolt now as well) and want the best hit us up. We'd be happy to take care of you thumb.gif

Latest posts