• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Southern Shine Crawl - May 22-24, 2015

If you could only do one ride between this and April fools, which would be best?

Both events are good there is usually more going on at the SSC and a little warmer weather but the fools ride is less crowded with some unique rides at it. Years ago the Fools ride was also the toyota ride

Thanks Ryan. What is the address for the Evarts trailhead? Theres a group of us coming down Wednesday morning who have never been and id like to give them the correct address.

Not sure of the exact address but off of 38 turn on Kelly Street. Kelly street dead ends or turns into Bailey Creek Rd. From Kelly you will turn left, go immediately over some train tracks and you will be on Bailey Creek. Once you're on Bailey Creek go strait and you'll run right into the check in station.

The zip line address is 711 Bailey Creek Rd, Evarts, KY 40828 but I don't think that is the address for the trail head. But either way it's the same road.

bbtank45 said:
Thanks Ryan. What is the address for the Evarts trailhead? Theres a group of us coming down Wednesday morning who have never been and id like to give them the correct address.
Wizzo is on the money.You guys will have a blast here is a little info. 711 Bailey Creek Rd. Evarts KY. 40828 PH# 1-606-837-3205 you shouldn't have any problems finding it there is signs on the main road to help out :dblthumb:

I plan on going Friday night, hopefully works out. Let me know if anyone wants to ride, I'll be on the Putney side