Memorial Day Bash

MAY 22th-25th

The Pre-Registration prices for this year's event are as follows:

$60.00 per rig…includes (1) one event T-shirt, dash plaque, 4 meals for driver

and 4 meals for one additional rider

$20.00 …………each additional person over 12 years of age (includes 4 meals

per person)

$15.00………….for each additional t-shirt S-2x

Please include Shirt size on Registration!

To register, please contact

Coy: [email protected]
PayPal be set up on our forum

Pre-Registration Deadline is May 4, 2013. After this date, the price will be $75.00 per rig (to include same as pre-registration package). Event shirts promised to Pre-register's ONLY!

Our gates will open at late morning on Friday, May 22th. We will be offering several trail rides with varying levels of difficulty for both Saturday and Sunday. Our trail bosses will try to even out the number of rigs per group. We want everyone to have a good time.

We will also provide FREE primitive camping facilities at the fairgrounds like last year. If camping is not your thing, we have several motels located about 10 miles from the fairgrounds in Monteagle. We will be happy to provide you with a number to contact them at. We have Nice FREE Showers at the fairgrounds if you choose to camp.

We hope you are ready for a good time on and off the trail. A few of our activities include games for the kids, Adult obstacle courses and much, much more. We are bringing back the RAFFLE this year. This year's proceeds will benefit the Grundy County Special Olympics. This is a wonderful organization in our area and we are happy to sponsor them again this year.

The Club will be serving Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. We are shaking it up this year a supper time. We will have a fish fry with all the trimmings on Saturday night and homemade BBQ pork plates with the trimmings on Sunday night.

Pre-Registration is important so that we can offer you the best of everything for the Holiday. We will only be able to guarantee event t-shirts to those that pre-register. And as you know, it's first come- first serve. Don't let it pass you by……. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Re: DamnLocals Memorial Day Bash 2015

Might be a dumb question or I missed it but where is the event?

Time to get Registered if you want all the Goodies and no higher fees. This the cheapest event you can attend these days 4 meals ready for you one in morning and one in afternoon Saturday and Sunday waiting after hard days riding! Raffle Saturday Evening! Oh and FireWorks Sunday Evening!

We hope everyone starts Registering soon (Before May). There is some new things happening in the Cove so be good time start getting familiar with Bryant's Cove. We have another place to ride that only gets road few time a year that has some we interesting Trails ( I like them very much but want get to ride them this year)so hope many would like come try this GREAT Trails. There is The Famous AOP that's just 18 miles away if you haven't checked it out( yes still have paid gate cost). Tom has Great thing going at AOP for our SPORT, Great Charities Happening and a lot more!
We working on raffle items for out Charity for the Special Olympics here in Grundy County( Any Help Welcome)this 100% goes to Special Olympics. For the up front cost for Memorial Day Bash event we Just want break even at end of weekend and Hope that everybody Goes home happy planning to come back to our Memorial Day Bash next year. This area has a lot to offer and hope it just gets Better. If Anyone has any problems with Registering just get in touch with me cause I know the Paypal not Got everything it suppose to so register one, two, three rigs on Paypal and get in touch with me if you need more. Email: [email protected] or give me call 931 five8one-eleven04. Thank, Coy B Layne and the DamnLocals 4x4 Club!!!!!!

got 7 that should be signing up this week for some good trail riding and maybe a couple more looking forward to this, gonna be a good time

not gonna make this one unfortunately, found out were going to go to the beach for a week

you guys have fun, this ride is always a blast and the raffle is awesome!