• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Dalton Family Charity Ride - June 20, 2015

CartoTracks

Jake White
The event benefits the Dalton family who has a little girl named Charlotte suffering from a debilitating form of epilepsy.
Case Dalton (Charlotte's Dad) is the co-driver on the Ultra4 team 4580 piloted by Jordan Townsend. They took 2nd in the KOH EMC race this year.

Event is June 20th, 2015 at Hale.
100% of gate proceeds go directly to the Daltons.
We're working on a raffle as well.

Event details: http://tinyurl.com/dalton-ride

Thanks for your support.
If any of you can make it to this we'd sure appreciate it!

Thread on RCRC forum with downloadable (with links) and printable flyer: http://www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11584&PID=79760

As always ,work permitting, I'll be there with bells on..

Great Park, Great cause

Jake, get to work on talking them into the park map!

btw I need one for HPO before this weekend

Man I read that and it pisses me off. Sorry to high jack .. But it's absolutly insane to decline the girl the right to the only thing that helps. Wish they was my neighbors.. Wouldn't have A DAM THING to worry bout. **** on ALL the "laws" is wat I say.
Rant over.
- Wish I could make it. And I dam sure may try. Poor lil thing, **** breaks my heart for her. Glad to see all the rides for a good cause. Feel like the offroad community may be one of THA last groups tryin to do good for others .. Well that and church's.. Good deal here..

kushKrawlin said:
Man I read that and it pisses me off. Sorry to high jack .. But it's absolutly insane to decline the girl the right to the only thing that helps. Wish they was my neighbors.. Wouldn't have A DAM THING to worry bout. **** on ALL the "laws" is wat I say.
Rant over.
- Wish I could make it. And I dam sure may try. Poor lil thing, **** breaks my heart for her. Glad to see all the rides for a good cause. Feel like the offroad community may be one of THA last groups tryin to do good for others .. Well that and church's.. Good deal here..

No doubt. Especially when state law allows Drs to hand out scripts for opioid pain killers like candy.

I should be there for it. I missed the crawling for Reid ride I'm not missing two rides for kids in a row. Kills me to see kids suffering and them not be able to get the help they need

Re:

TBItoy said:
Is there a way to donate besides the ride?

We're going to be exploring this option and the logistics of how to make it happen in coming days.
GoFundMe may be an option. Trying to learn how to make that work.

We're still working on a way for folks to contribute that can't attend.
Hope to have a solution soon. We'll let you know once we do.

Thanks for all of the interest and voices of support in attendance or otherwise. loller.gif