• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Slade KY may 8 -10 th

outlaw yota

Is anyone going to the trail keepers ride the 9th?we use to camp by the narrows,is that open again? We have 3 trucks and trailers so far,would sands springs road be the best spot now? Haven't been there in 5 years so just trying to see what to do! Thanks

I should b there , the narrows have been shut down since 06 , not sure what u r talkin about sand springs rd , are you talking about sand lick off 1639?

yes always been that way, they enforce it little more now. peaceful valley is private area you can camp if you don't have tags and insurance and can hit the trails straight from there, think he charges 10$ a night to park and camp there

lol yeah sand lick rd.i know the narrows were closed!they were suppose to reopen it!!!!! and i have tags and ins. just no windows or doors and a tube bed with only brake light.is everyone going meeting at the firedept. in the morning on sat?thanks

I'm not knocking this place and I could be wrong, 10 years ago we went there 3 weekends a month, but last year we went, and I hadn't been for 5,6 years went up carburetor hill stopped and had a beer. A local on a four wheeler stopped and said if we didn't have tags, insurance we'd get a fine, drinking a beer ( we'd had 4,5) going to jail. I'm not sure if that's true but we went back to camp. I've also heard a couple of the big rides it's not a big deal about the tag thing. Just FYI and I could be wrong?

thanks for the help!yeah we use to ride there once a month years ago too.i was in a yota club and we rode there a bunch with them,two of the guys built moon buggies,one meet the ranger and got a ticket,actually he was nice to us,but a real **** to others,and drinking will get you screwed.just trying to get back riding with the old lady and have fun!!!hope to see some people on the trails.you see a beatup black yota say hey! :smoke:

ive had them make us dump a beer out but usually rangers ok. I only see them mayb once a year down there, so I wouldn't worry about them.