• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Fall Crawl - October 16-18, 2015

sledneck

I know it's early but wondering if there is any rumors on dates for either 1 of these events. We will honeymooning in and around TN Oct 19-26 and would like to try and work Harlan into the trip on the way home.

Sounds like an awesome plan! I convinced my wife to celebrate our 1 year anniversary in Gatlinburg so that we would be close enough to spend the 2nd half of the weekend at AOP for the $25,000 bounty hill comp.

sledneck said:
I know it's early but wondering if there is any rumors on dates for either 1 of these events. We will honeymooning in and around TN Oct 19-26 and would like to try and work Harlan into the trip on the way home.

X2. Need to hook up and ride with y'all, but the last 3 have been either a no-go date or in a money crunch vacation timeframe.

5BrothersFabrication said:
X2. Need to hook up and ride with y'all, but the last 3 have been either a no-go date or in a money crunch vacation timeframe.

I may try to hit Stoney lonesome. May have to load some **** on a big ass trailer and head south if you can get a yard pass. Do I need to send your ole lady a permission slip? :flipoff1:

I was hoping to have my **** fixed this week but I spent it puking my guts out with some sort of swamp :JRich: flu or Rocky Mountain spotted disentary or some crazy **** like that. I missed 3 days of work due to a sore vag. Oh well. There's always next week. And side work is backing up again. Dammit.

I haven't heard anything about Fall Crawl 2015 yet, seems like they don't figure it out till like mid summer or something. I will ask around and try to get a date on the web, I know the longer they wait the harder it is to make make plans

pholmann said:
I may try to hit Stoney lonesome. May have to load some **** on a big ass trailer and head south if you can get a yard pass. Do I need to send your ole lady a permission slip? :flipoff1:

****, always a money issue with that one. ::)

My juggy, stayed on the Putney side, rode with the tree tremor buggy Saturday and a couple others. Met up with some other buddies at mason jar.

We were camped at putney as well. We saw treetremor going out one day. I broke a rear axle shaft about an hour off the trailer Friday and limped around fil time to go home on that Sunday. We were in camping area 3 I believe.

Black and silver juggy if I knew how to put pictures up on my phone I would?? I was in my camper right next to there shop where you can get air. Truck and a van with Perfection Pools all over them. I'll be back this year before that.

It's October 16,17,&18th. I've taken off the 15,16 &19th. Gonna head over on Wednesday after work. We should be on the Evarts side at the bath house. Can't wait :drinkers: