• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COAL - Crawl Rally - May 30, 2015

BigCountry

Here we go again...4th Annual Crawl Rally, May 30th at Windrock Park. Thanks to OEB Law and Goforth tire the pay out is now $3000 plus!

Friday Evening: Music, Corn Hole, BBQ, Trail Ride...etc...etc...relaxation the TNMJ Style!!

Saturday: 9am Drivers Meeting, 10am Race! The Raffle will begin following the competition...then hit the trails!!

We will be running A BRAND NEW HILL this year, plus a bonus line to that will deduct 3 seconds off your time. Run what you brung! $100 Per driver to enter. Thanks to OEB Law and Goforth tire the pay out is now $3000 plus! This is our 4th year, and thanks to everyone that sponsor, drive, and attend, its always been a good time. Really looking forward to it this year. Hope to see ya'll there!

Post up or PM me if you want to sign up to run the hill. Thanks again everyone!

1. Jamie Whitaker
2. Selvey Vittitoe
3. Mark Settles
4. Robert Roach
5. Lil Tim Bacon
6. Big Tim Bacon
7. Bubba Bacon
8. Bill Himes
9. Matt Himes
10. Wes Kean
11. Michael Duncan
12. Joe Woody
13. Tim Cameron
14. Bobby Tanner
15. Nick Cooper
16. Jordan Gaddis
17. Jason Spegal
18. Ethan Spegal
19. Mark Mathis
20. Jake Burkey
21. Danny Smith
22. Alan Bradburn
23. Randal Key
24. Donald Powell
25. Timmy Bittle
26. Ritchie Keith
27. Brandon Dillon
28. Travis Lovette

Running one hill for the competition? If so, two runs and the best of the two count?

wimpykid said:
Running one hill for the competition? If so, two runs and the best of the two count?
Michael we are going to run the new hill for the fastest time. Then run a second hill for a bonus to take some time of from your run.

Thanks.

I'd enter, but the rest of the competition would have to remove half their spark plugs ;D

I'll be there cheering them :drinkers:

BigCountry said:
1. Jamie Whitaker
2. Selvey Vittitoe
3. Mark Settles
So what are u planning to do when only 3 people show up? Still paying $2500? Sounding like Goforth bounty hill attendance. But he did have 6-7 buggys show up out of 25 he said were going to be there.
Where's everyone else at or going to be? We have always had a good time at the last 3 Moutain Junkie events. I'm not trying to bash anyone or stir ****, just asking what's up????

ole heep said:
So what are u planning to do when only 3 people show up? Still paying $2500? Sounding like Goforth bounty hill attendance. But he did have 6-7 buggys show up out of 25 he said were going to be there.
Where's everyone else at or going to be? We have always had a good time at the last 3 Moutain Junkie events. I'm not trying to bash anyone or stir ****, just asking what's up????

Attendance is always difficult to predict, and we sincerely appreciate all the drivers that do participate. With that being said, I've always been told, "If you build it, they will come", well we've built it, and yes the $2500+ payout is guaranteed...

BigCountry said:
Attendance is always difficult to predict, and we sincerely appreciate all the drivers that do participate. With that being said, I've always been told, "If you build it, they will come", well we've built it, and yes the $2500+ payout is guaranteed...

I ain't been to a Crawl Rally yet and only 3 people show up, Its usually a packed house. Goforth's bounty hill was a last minute thing and was not advertised with the time it needed. I went to it as well and had a blast if you missed it you missed a great time with great people.

tbacon38 said:
I ain't been to a Crawl Rally yet and only 3 people show up, Its usually a packed house. Goforth's bounty hill was a last minute thing and was not advertised with the time it needed. I went to it as well and had a blast if you missed it you missed a great time with great people.

Ahhhts what I'm talking about! :woot: :woot:

Latest posts