• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods Web Series on Youtube.

BustedKnucklefilms

I've wanted to do a Web Series for Rock Bouncers for a while. I finally took the time to make it happen. We will edit full length episodes 15-30 minutes in length and post them on our youtube channel- www.rockbouncer.com We have a few edited and ready to go, and plan to post at minimum one per month.
Here is the Teaser. What do you guys think? Let me know what you would like to see in the episodes and we will make that happen. There will be more talking to help tell the story of each event, but will still be heavy on the action. And Don't worry Rock Rods DVDs will still happen with the same all killer no filler format that has made them so successful.

ROCK RODS WEB SERIES TEASER

Looks good. I'm always looking for something I can pull up to show people what rock bouncing is. This looks like it will be perfect.

I vote Eric Hagan for narrator.

Sounds like a great idea, and yea it is nice and clear. These might be good opportunities to throw in little interviews with some of the drivers to have them talk about their builds and the history of the buggy if they've kept it long enough.

nhl_bullitt said:
These might be good opportunities to throw in little interviews with some of the drivers to have them talk about their builds and the history of the buggy if they've kept it long enough.

So TC doesn't have to worry about doing one...

Would you prefer someone actually interviewing the driver with a microphone News Cast Style or just the driver talking in complete sentences by themselves?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Would you prefer someone actually interviewing the driver with a microphone News Cast Style or just the driver talking in complete sentences by themselves?

The driver talking in the background is my preference, just as long as we don't lose too much of the noise associated with the rig and what it's doing...engine noise, parts breaking, spectators, etc. It really sucks when music is played instead of hearing the sounds...just my opinion.

FYI...you did good not talking over the sounds in the video you posted above :dblthumb:

I think it's badass Matt as always you do top notch work Also are you planning on another rock rods Pretty much have all the other ones memorized

clemsonjeep said:
So TC doesn't have to worry about doing one...

Haha, there is never much history with him and his rigs. Beat on it for a season and on to the next. :driving:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I wouldn't mind just an interview type vid just standing next to it, talking about it, how long it took to build, what has changed with it over the years, etc. I came across a vid of Luke Wilson and Shawn Tolson talking about Phat n Rowdy right after it was done. It was cool to see. I figure the DVDs and all the other youtube vids provides TONS of throttle and action. It could be cool to get to here about the drivers and the buggies in some of the new web series though. Goes for any rig that sparks your interest.

Latest posts