• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Rods Web Series on Youtube.

Eddyj said:
Looks good. I'm always looking for something I can pull up to show people what rock bonding is. This looks like it will be perfect.

I vote Eric Hagan for narrator.

Lemme know when you show them, and I'll come over and narrate in-person. Maybe hold up some signs.

I had to wait till I had time to watch at home with sound but its looking awesome so far. :woot:

Not bad, I was expecting a little more "narrating" though. Maybe at least give the names of all the drivers as they do their run.

WTH said:
Not bad, I was expecting a little more "narrating" though. Maybe at least give the names of all the drivers as they do their run.

This was just a trial run to get it going. I wanted to put driver and name of buggy before they ran so people could get to know them better but ran out of time. I appreciate the feedback, the next one will get better. It is all a learning process. :dblthumb:

Awesome man, really like the video. Nice talking to you at blue hollar Sunday. To bad I broke a front shafts or I might have made u tube lol

Names and buggy info needs to be a few seconds longer. I rewound a couple times on them.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
This episode took 4 hours to upload at over 4 gigs. :dblthumb:

After messing with my gopro for a few months now. I totally respect your mad editing skills. Not to mention the monster of a computer you are probably using.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN