• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What we do in Germany!

Cool Matze1989! :smoke: :smoke:

So help us understand. Is this a race course or free wheeling in a confined space? How are the land use rules and regulations over there? Is there any rock areas your allowed to wheel on?

Looks similar to the way they run the formula offroad stuff, you can see the "gates" in the video. Thinking it doesn't matter to much how you get to the gate, as long as you get through it :driving:

You guys over there do some crazy stuff with small tires that's for sure,

BMan said:
Cool Matze1989! :smoke: :smoke:

So help us understand. Is this a race course or free wheeling in a confined space? How are the land use rules and regulations over there? Is there any rock areas your allowed to wheel on?

Hi,

yes it is a race course with defined gates where you have to drive through in defined order at least with one tire. There is a time limit but not the fastest wins - the driver with least penalty points wins.
You can get penalty points for reversing, running over a gate, touching a gate, touching the boundaries of the race course and so on.

You can see the regulations here: http://www.eurotrial.org/downloads/index.html#531388990612aa408

There are many regulations regarding waterholes and stuff and if in the area live rare animals the chance is high that you are not allowed to go wheeling there. These videos are recorded in Eisenberg, Germany. The have a special place where you can go wheeling about 5 times a year and once a year the german championship (like seen in the videos) is also there.

Rock Areas are more common to other places in Germany, but there are some where you can go wheeling.

Hope i answered some of your questions.

Regards,
Matthias

Not to derail this thread but how did you find Hardline across the pond? I think it's awesome to see different types of wheeling in other areas of the world.

Good info Matthias, tks! :drinkers: It's always interesting to see how other countries do it and what limitations are imposed on wheelers!

jeeptj99 said:
Not to derail this thread but how did you find Hardline across the pond? I think it's awesome to see different types of wheeling in other areas of the world.

Always curious about this as well? Awesome to see builds and off-roading in other countries.

Matze1989 said:
Video of the European championship (Eurotrial) this year:

Watched a little bit of this video and it is plan to watch the rest later on. Pretty neat to see all the variety of off-road rigs over there.

ridered3 said:
Always curious about this as well? Awesome to see builds and off-roading in other countries.

Watched a little bit of this video and it is plan to watch the rest later on. Pretty neat to see all the variety of off-road rigs over there.

I think i heard about Hardline through Matt Myrick or Cole Shirley. Not sure about it.
Thanks for watching my video. Took me a lot of work :D
It's also very interesting to see the US Builds.

Here is another Video of a Rollover last October:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVfygW8iNEM

Latest posts