• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

CHASMAN9 said:
In with the new.
f126a137abb29bcdbd99b7d8c0141e03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like your new boat! My buddy has one and I think they are hard to beat!

86chevota said:
How do you like your new boat! My buddy has one and I think they are hard to beat!

It was delivered saturday night and didn't get a chance to run it yet. I've ridden in a 25' SLX and really liked it, so I should like this 29'er. Twin 350 MPI's will be nice, but they're no 500 EFI's. lol

10-4 its a very well built boat! Get out and use it boating season is getting close to being over here.

86chevota said:
10-4 its a very well built boat! Get out and use it boating season is getting close to being over here.

Oh, wait, my new boat is the green one in the back beached. :rolf:

Fawk :JRich: you can't hide money! You,tony and pholmann don't know real the struggles are :****: Are you coming to GMP?

86chevota said:
Fawk :JRich: you can't hide money! You,tony and pholmann don't know real the struggles are :****: Are you coming to GMP?

Gotta fix my junk first. AOP rock is very hard on stuff. :spin:

pholmann said:
So ready for the boats and ho's

Wife bought us(**** Me) a new boat this weekend. I about ****ing died when I seen it in person and the deal sheet. She said we got a deal lol. I said sure we did honey. Know remember she is redheaded and is always carrying gun that's what I keep reminding myself.

86chevota said:
Wife bought us(**** Me) a new boat this weekend. I about ****ing died when I seen it in person and the deal sheet. She said we got a deal lol. I said sure we did honey. Know remember she is redheaded and is always carrying gun that's what I keep reminding myself.

CANT HIDE MONEY!!! :stir:

Latest posts