• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

halcat said:
My wife stays in ft myers in the winter.........I'm going down tomorrow night for a few days.supposed to be 79 saturdayand 81 every day next week. 8)

I was in Ft Myers on Saturday picking up my new boat, It wasn't 79 for sure. It was mid 60,s when I did the sea trial Saturday morning. It was still warmer than Pensacola though.

GIZMO1 said:
I was in Ft Myers on Saturday picking up my new boat, It wasn't 79 for sure. It was mid 60,s when I did the sea trial Saturday morning. It was still warmer than Pensacola though.

And the new addition looks like..................................................................Come on with it. flashemifyougotem

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
And the new addition looks like..................................................................Come on with it. flashemifyougotem

ADMINISTRATOR

Looks like a boat lol, I have no clue how to post pictures on here anymore since photobucket quick working for free.

Ok, downloaded Tapatalk.

2016 Tidewater Carolina Bay with a Yamaha F300, A big change from what I have had in the past but she handles great and runs 61 Mph burning around 2.5 mpg. The boat has a stepped hull along with a 9ft beam.
730a77c1bfce442da54b1e01deed45b4.jpg
d2fcfb7dba093e7cd1e2c707bd0823e1.jpg
63c6675cbecdd914797f28c776276a7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BEAUTIFUL, but let me know when you need it moved. I will come down and tow it for you in my Dodge minivan cause the Ferd might not like it too much. :flipoff1:
Are you bringing it up here Memorial day?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
BEAUTIFUL, but let me know when you need it moved. I will come down and tow it for you in my Dodge minivan cause the Ferd might not like it too much. :flipoff1:
Are you bringing it up here Memorial day?

ADMINISTRATOR

That Ford is a pulling machine and that Dodge would have trouble keeping up :flipoff1: , The plan is to bring it Memorial weekend. One of the big reason for me getting a boat like this is to be able to come that way and hit the lakes and rivers. I just need a tour guide.

I will let you know in plenty of enough time before the Chattanooga trip, it's fun time and cool scenery. It's about a 160 mile round trip, but we stay the night.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
I will let you know in plenty of enough time before the Chattanooga trip, it's fun time and cool scenery. It's about a 160 mile round trip, but we stay the night.

That sounds like a fun trip

Chad, where do you leave from? We leave from the Holiday inn bridge on Guntersville and make the round trip to Chattanooga and back and I think it's right around 110 miles each way. We need to do this trip with Rambo the first weekend in August again. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Chad, where do you leave from? We leave from the Holiday inn bridge on Guntersville and make the round trip to Chattanooga and back and I think it's right around 110 miles each way. We need to do this trip with Rambo the first weekend in August again. :driving:

ADMINISTRATOR

Gregg... you asshole. I know scumbags like Chad drive thru my hometown all the time to get cars from Albertoville, but to know you come here every year and have never once offered to take me out for steaks almost hurts my feelings :butt:

Lol, I was just over there a couple of hours ago! I need to stop by one day and we will go to lunch, I will buy your favorite, mild boneless chicken fingers....

muddinmetal said:
Gregg... you asshole. I know scumbags like Chad drive thru my hometown all the time to get cars from Albertoville, but to know you come here every year and have never once offered to take me out for steaks almost hurts my feelings :butt:

I'm gonna need a bigger boat to fit your Sasquatch Jerky eating hairy ass on. It's only 33' long and you've probably taken dumps bigger than that. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

onepieceatatime said:
This Chatanogga stuff sounds fun, someone wanna tow my kayak on this trip?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Downtown Chattanooga is my favorite downtown area of any town I've been to. :****:

Re: Re: Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

TacomaJD said:
Downtown Chattanooga is my favorite downtown area of any town I've been to. :****:

Said no one ever
:dunno: :wtflol:???