• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HSORV - ShowTime Hill Showdown - July 17-18, 2015

SRRS

32C7CA85-D8C2-46A5-BCFE-EF95270EAA17.jpg

Showtime is normally the dessert after a day of hard racing. Very cool that it will become the main course! Any plans to run other hills or trails? Little Hill? Concrete? Dozen? John's and More? Bent Pine Impossible? Quicksand? Those are all trails that hardly get action that I would love to see the bouncers conquer.

Great work, Clyde and crew :woot:

So, I'm prolly gonna make this event. My new DD ain't got a lift on it yet, but I think I may try to run it up Showtime Hill. It's got Alabama-Cut Mall-Terrains on slip.

11700816_10153396765097421_4162150564404840740_n.jpg

Do I have to have a physical address, or can you mail my winnings check to a PO box?

Showtime Hill List :woot:

Tim Cameron
Bobby Tanner
Richie Keith (plowboy)
Clint Evans (ford buggy)
Danny Smith - Warfare Buggy
Ryan Bramhall- Hulk Buggy
CJ Bynum
Matt Brinker
Kenneth Reece
and more

I'll be there...on vacation...relaxin'. Should be a good show. Any of you Hardliners stop by the trailer and say hey. I should be set up next to the office if they don't give away my spot. :drinkers:

Re: Re: Re:

al1tonyota said:
Showtime hill is in the shade and never seen it real dusty there?
Im not complaining by any means. It is in a area with lots of trees but you get a couple hundred or more rigs running around and its always dusty no matter what

Btw anyone know what time the beatdowns begin ? 10ish im guessing ?

Re: Re: Re:

Bumpers said:
Im not complaining by any means. It is in a area with lots of trees but you get a couple hundred or more rigs running around and its always dusty no matter what

Btw anyone know what time the beatdowns begin ? 10ish im guessing ?

Is this Garrett? Ain't ya'll is on my way?! I'ma slow down and ya'll can jump in!