• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 16-18, 2015

LandSpeeder

King of the Bammers
Not sure who all has an account on here, so I'm juss gone copy and paste from Facebook what StaceyandBobby posted about an hour ago...

========================================================================================================

Mark your calendars for Oct 16rd through the 18th for the FIRST ANNUAL TANNER FAMILY OFFROAD REUNION RIDE-SPONSORED BY COLEWORX ROCK RACING FACTORY! We have been blessed to have met so many awesome people from around the United States. Our family thought it would be a great idea to get as many of you together in one place, on one weekend, for some good ole Tennessee trail riding and hill killing.
We have been given access to nearly 600 acres in the Tracy City, TN area around the Bryant's Cove Church land to host our ride. This is some pretty country and we want to share a piece of it with you.
There will be bathrooms on site. Plenty of level grassy parking areas. Several food vendors serving real southern food. You can bet fresh biscuits and gravy will be there each morning!
Only $40.00 per person for the weekend. Kids under 10 are FREE!! (This entry goes to help cover insurance, security, event equipment, bathrooms, etc)
We would also like to ask that you bring 2 can goods with you. All can goods donated will go to local food bank just in time for Thanksgiving.
We can't wait to See EVERYONE!!!! Please pass along.

Re: OTHER - Tanner Family Offroad Reunion - October 23-25, 2015

sounds like a good time

or we need a ride at another park because it will be a open weekend ;)

Re: FIRST ANNUAL TANNER FAMILY OFFROAD REUNION RIDE

kushKrawlin said:
Thanks for tha heads up Eric.
Brock is the only one that will put his head down!
:gay:

Re:

I'm going try to make this. Anybody that's not been there. Needs to. It's beautiful out there!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

From Bobbys Facebook page:

TANNER FAMILY REUNION changed to OCT 16TH 17TH 18TH....we received a call from Ty Turner with ARC asking to consider moving our ride due to ARC finals in Missouri. We have spoke with the land owner and are able to host our ride Oct. 16th 17th 18th. We can't wait to see everyone!!!

JohnG said:
From Bobbys Facebook page:

TANNER FAMILY REUNION changed to OCT 16TH 17TH 18TH....we received a call from Ty Turner with ARC asking to consider moving our ride due to ARC finals in Missouri. We have spoke with the land owner and are able to host our ride Oct. 16th 17th 18th. We can't wait to see everyone!!!

Sucks, I was looking forward to this ride. Awesome place, awesome people. That weekend is no good for me. Oh well.

Re:

But way better for me :)

Just got to get something together to go and play.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

Anybody have a idea where we are parking, camping and entering down there. Cause there is like 10 different ways to get there.

Re:

juicetenn said:
Anybody have a idea where we are parking, camping and entering down there. Cause there is like 10 different ways to get there.

I bet theres a lot more than 10!