• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Dirt Therapy Day/ Nightride - July 11, 2015

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park

Dirt Therapy Day is just around the corner. As always, we will be having our mud bog! Even if mud isn't your thing it's still fun to watch others partake! We will have several different food vendors coming out, along with a custom sticker guy that will be able to cut and print anything you would like(up to 18 inches), door prizes, cornhole tournament, and a nightride. Come out and join us!

Re: STL - July 11-3rd Annual Dirt Therapy Day/ Nightride

I may come out to scout some areas to cut in the future...you gonna be around Tyler?

Yes on allowed. And no on the orange flags unless you enjoy a good ribbing.

Haha lol. Just wanted to make sure. I don't have a rig right now but thought I might bring the 4 wheeler out to ride around and watch. Thanks

Be mindful of the signs. Guy went down who's your daddy on a four wheeler and got air lifted out. If you pay attention, you can see 85% of the park on a 4 wheeler and be safe too.

I am borrowing a nitrogen fill station and I will be ready to go for the weekend. One other buddy is going and we are just gonna booze cruise the whole park. Between the two of us, we just need some seat time and for me, not to friggin break anything. If all goes well, I may bring TacomaJD's how to tune air shocks thread back up.

Ive got a nitrogen fill station for coilovers and bumps that you are welcome to if the other deal don't work out. DJ

Re: Re: STL - Dirt Therapy Day/ Nightride - July 11, 2015

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am borrowing a nitrogen fill station and I will be ready to go for the weekend. One other buddy is going and we are just gonna booze cruise the whole park. Between the two of us, we just need some seat time and for me, not to friggin break anything. If all goes well, I may bring TacomaJD's how to tune air shocks thread back up.
I'd like to learn about nitro shocks ( don't know how much different they are from nitrogen coilovers) . My jeep has them and I don't know much about them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Tub Rock in the middle of Cable Hill. Not my description, but one of the guys looking at Who's Your Daddy this weekend. Hasn't been climbed in a while now.

08833f8452ec876d4434ead5bfb7a70d.jpg

Kel Lawrence

jpony645 said:
New rig, Kel? :dblthumb:

Yes sir. Been working some kinks out of it.

workinman789 said:
https://youtu.be/ZhP2_8w8Wag

Thats a good shot on Youtube Hill. Thats the first video I have seen of someone going out the right hand side.