• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

race_jeep

Your thoughts, I think letting a successful business man run the country sounds great, but I don't know much about politics :****:

I personally think he would be a great choice to help fix the ****ed up situation our country is in. He understands the real problems that our country faces not the bullshit the media pushes yea he might be a reality star but he really is a very smart business man and when it comes to trade agreements and foreign policy I think he would be a very good negotiator and hopefully could help regain our country's capitalistic backbone :dblthumb:

jccarter1 said:
I personally think he would be a great choice to help fix the ****ed up situation our country is in. He understands the real problems that our country faces not the bullshit the media pushes yea he might be a reality star but he really is a very smart business man and when it comes to trade agreements and foreign policy I think he would be a very good negotiator and hopefully could help regain our country's capitalistic backbone :dblthumb:

X2 :dblthumb:

I just watched his 41 minute speach. I am all in for a smart business man and a leader. He made some valid points that I truly believe in. America!

Beerj said:
No way in hell would he ever get elected. Even Americans aren't dumb enough to vote for a reality tv star.
Haha!! Beerj's post are always spot on!! Funny ****. Man I wouldn't even be surprised. I really wouldn't man. God help us. Doesn't he have a toupee ? Haha

Him as a president would be a joke, Only man I have ever seen run that I truly liked was Herman Cain, and they made sure he didn't get it, his own party leaders even said there was no way he would get the rep nom, that proved to me how crooked the whole system is.
But trump is a joke, he does have a few good talking points but you can guarantee he has a hidden agenda, I think he will end up as a distraction from a good candidate.
I just hope and pray that Hillary doesn't get it, we would be screwed for sure

We need a good solid Libertarian candidate.
Unfortunately, the donkeys and elephants have been humping behind closed doors so long that the family tree doesn't have any forks in it anymore and the Demopublicans are too powerful to ever let a real 3rd party emerge.
Sad, but the system needs a reboot. :****:

kushKrawlin said:
Haha!! Beerj's post are always spot on!! Funny ****. Man I wouldn't even be surprised. I really wouldn't man. God help us. Doesn't he have a toupee ? Haha
Lol, thanks man. I just say what I'm thinking, which is usually more trouble than it's worth.

I heard some of his speech. Seems like he's pretty out of touch wiyh the average Joe. Talkin about selling a 15 million dollar apartment to a Chinese guy like it's no big thing. My yearly income is probably the same as what he would find in his pants on laundry day, if he did his own.
He wants to create jobs, great. But out of like 14 seasons of the apprentice he's hired I guess 14, and fired everyone else. Not exactly a good track record.
In the end, does it really matter? The president is just a scapegoat. Congress is where the power is but unfortunately, they're all to busy pushing their own personal agendas to get anything useful done. They do just enough to get reelected.

I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. :****:

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

joho75287 said:
We need a good solid Libertarian candidate.
Unfortunately, the donkeys and elephants have been humping behind closed doors so long that the family tree doesn't have any forks in it anymore and the Demopublicans are too powerful to ever let a real 3rd party emerge.
Sad, but the system needs a reboot. :****:
This^^^^ Rand Paul is gonna be the best chance we have towards getting close to a Libertarian. I like him but I was a bigger fan of his daddy. I think Ron Paul was the only one in the last election that actually read the Constitution.

After Ron got shafted in the last election I supported the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. Was he a long shot? Hell yeah he was, but if he could have gotten like 5% of the vote the party would have gotten an upgrade to their party's status and would have been included in the 2016 debates which would get them much more support. A 3rd party won't happen over night it's gonna take some work.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."
Samuel Adams.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

onepieceatatime said:
This^^^^ Rand Paul is gonna be the best chance we have towards getting close to a Libertarian. I like him but I was a bigger fan of his daddy. I think Ron Paul was the only one in the last election that actually read the Constitution.

After Ron got shafted in the last election I supported the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. Was he a long shot? Hell yeah he was, but if he could have gotten like 5% of the vote the party would have gotten an upgrade to their party's status and would have been included in the 2016 debates which would get them much more support. A 3rd party won't happen over night it's gonna take some work.

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."
Samuel Adams.

I agree!!
It's funny/sad/crazy how far we have come from the ideals of our founding fathers and how much sense they make when you read what they wrote!!

He could just walk around the White House all day saying, ,,,,

Your Fired!!!